Greetings everyone - It's a pleasure to meet the community!

Elixir17

Hi everyone,
I decided to sign up, since this community is so helpful. I've been following some
journals and will start my own in a bit. I started a mini grow a few months ago
and what better way to learn and try to avoid those road bumps as much as possible.

I've grown a few times in the past but this one is geared more towards the medical
side and CBD strains, since my tolerence the THC is quite low. So I decided to try out
Painkiller Xl and CBD Critical Mass, basically a complete mirror of opposing strains.
A 75%sativa/25%indica and a 80%indica/20%sativa to find 'my' preference.

Anyways, it's nice to be aboard and looking forward to it!!

Cheers

Hi everyone,
I decided to sign up, since this community is so helpful. I've been following some
journals and will start my own in a bit. I started a mini grow a few months ago
and what better way to learn and try to avoid those road bumps as much as possible.

I've grown a few times in the past but this one is geared more towards the medical
side and CBD strains, since my tolerence the THC is quite low. So I decided to try out
Painkiller Xl and CBD Critical Mass, basically a complete mirror of opposing strains.
A 75%sativa/25%indica and a 80%indica/20%sativa to find 'my' preference.

Anyways, it's nice to be aboard and looking forward to it!!

Cheers

Welcome aboard and happy growing.

Welcome Elixir17. I just joined yesterday - and I'm learning how the forums and uploading pics works. I wish you all the best! Peace, Love, and Harmony, as well as happy growing and toking!

I make my own Hash Oil. I believe in utilizing ALL of the compounds in Cannabis. I toked for awhile, but got tired of the coughing and shit. Plus, the 'high', or 'buzz' whatever you want to call it is awesome! My longest high was 12 1/2 hours. Serious trippin' for real.

I use Everclear (yea I drink some too hahaha) for extraction of the essential compounds. Soak and shake overnight and if I feel led to, will let it soak for 2 or 3 days. Cook it up on the stove for 30 minutes minimum and put it into a small bottle for e-juice (yea, I vape regular ejuice too). 30 drops and I'm enJOYing life!

I learned that if you let your harvest go to like 75 percent amber tricomes, you will get more of a 'stoned' high, because the THC-A is converting to CBD. Or, just go Indica dominant. But please, do keep us posted. So far, I've been Sativa only, but I'm getting into Indica and see how it goes. Funny thing, although I do Sativa, I got one helluva serious couchlock off of one blend I got from.. well, since it was 'street', I have no freaking idea what strain or any of that, but this shit lasted 5 hours, I mean I was like out of it. Like being drunk off your ass but no hangover! Woooooooooooooooooooooo! I might try it again... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 5 full lung tokes and man I was flyin'........

Thanks Amy, all the best to you as well...I'll be following also, let me know if you figure out the pics before me!
'till next time, Cheers!

Hi Grow Goddess,
Certainly, i've been struggling with a steady alcohol intake dilemma and the guilt and struggles that accompany it, although doing
much better, I find I still have a ways to go. I'm determined to win though.
Cheers, 'till next time

Sounds like CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) is what you need. Surely will take your mind off alcohol.

One of my friends used CCO to battle alcoholism with some success.

I wish you the best of luck.

Yea I had a 'little' problem with booze the past few years.. I found that I could 'taper down' by watering down my drinks. And just sipping off and on throughout the day (and night). I was doing a 5th of liquor a day - that gets expensive, not to mention what it was doing to my liver! I'm down to 2 (watered down) shots a day now..

I've been doing pretty good compared to where I was at a couple of years ago, I've cut out the hard stuff and get my fix on beers, but it's still booze. I just want to phase it out and it's not all that easy, I'll will prevail.
Wow, you're doing great, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom