Greetings from Belgium

cureforall

Hi everyone,

I have a medical background and have been interested in marijuana the moment i saw "Run from the cure" by Rick Simpson.
It just blew my mind what cannabis, a so called class A drug that i was taught to avoid at all costs, can do for one's health.

Believe it or not ( you won't believe it)..... i've never smoked a single cigarette or joint IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
I need to grow it first to cure bowel cancer and leukemia in members of my family, and then maybe for use as sleep help and migraine prevention.

I'm knowledgeable in many alternative health treatments, notably Gerson, Budwig, Hans Nieper,, Vit C, E, DMSO, ....
Right now i'm reading Ed Rosenthal's bible, and a few others, and i'm looking forward to contribute to this great community.

Welcome Cure to 420magazine. You definitely found the right place for plenty of information. Wow, never smoked at all but it's good that you're interested in its healing properties when it comes to health issues. It's a shame this plant gets the bad rep it does. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Back
Top Bottom