Greetings from the Kitchen

Chefziggy

Hi everyone!

Been lurking a bit but wanted to get involved more in the discussions. Been a user for most of my life as well as a gardener, so I finally decided it was time to put the two together and take control over what I medicate with.

Obviously I am not in a medical state, but I do hope the times are a changing. With Tennessee being hte buckle of the Bible belt it may be a while here though. (I would SO like to be wrong.)

I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions as I fumble my way through the first couple of grows. The probably lots more after that as I become obsessed with yet another hobby. :)

Hey Ziggy!

Welcome to :420:

This is a wonderful place and I'm sure you will find all the help you need. Be sure to start a grow journal and let me know if I can help you in anyway:)

and what a great hobby it is to get addicted too. Welcome to the site and dont worry after a few grows you will be a ful lfledged grower. The beauty of this site is its always here to reference and ask questions. If you have any questions you can at least know that you can feel free to ask me. Just pop by my journal and ask me. May your future grows be plentiful and potent

Back
Top Bottom