Greetings from the Land Down Under

Lily was here

Ok so the thread title is so cliche but I live in the West of Australia where the growth of green is going strong.

My husband and I grow for ourselves indoors. The weather here is also pretty fine for outdoor growing during the better months but we are just too impatient for that lol.

We are both in our 40's and my husband has been growing for over 15yrs indoors.

At the moment we are growing the fairly new Royal Caramel from Royal Queen Seeds and also White Widow. We are about 5 weeks away from joy!

I have inherited the family medical problem of breast tumors and cystic issues along with it and I rely very heavily on my husband providing my meds rather than the chemicals the doctors give you.

I could not live with the pain without the green so our home projects are very special to me.

I've read much on this site over many months and have to say I think it's fantastic! What a wealth of knowledge and experience for everybody to draw on.

:smokin:

Welcome Lily to the :420:

Thanks for sharing a brief history of your life with all of us. It's good to know we have members who really benefit their lives with cannabis use! We may not know it, but this will bring forth a better tomorrow for all in need of good medicine! Well enough of my rambling, I want to show you the same kindness I was given by extending a welcoming hand to the forum and hope we all here can help you with your future endeavors ;)

Welcome, glad your here.
Wish you both the best.
God bless

Ok so the thread title is so
cliche but I live in the West of Australia where the growth of green is going strong.

My husband and I grow for ourselves indoors. The weather here is also pretty fine for outdoor growing during the better months but we are just too impatient for that lol.

We are both in our 40's and my husband has been growing for over 15yrs indoors.

At the moment we are growing the fairly new Royal Caramel from Royal Queen Seeds and also White Widow. We are about 5 weeks away from joy!

I have inherited the family medical problem of breast tumors and cystic issues along with it and I rely very heavily on my husband providing my meds rather than the chemicals the doctors give you.

I could not live with the pain without the green so our home projects are very special to me.

I've read much on this site over many months and have to say I think it's fantastic! What a wealth of knowledge and experience for everybody to draw on.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom