Greetings from the MidWest all.

MidWestBuds

Hello to everyone out there in 420 Land. I want to start off by first saying thanks to all the current members for all of the knowledge you have provided me with so far without even knowing it:thanks:

Well a little about myself I live in the sad boaring state of South Dakota currently and have for the last 22 years of my life and have been smoking MJ for recreational use as well as for my own personal Meds for the last 8 years. I have been prescribed pills for my migraines that I take only when im out of smoke. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next vote we have coming up, we here in SD have been fighting for a while now for MMJ to pass last year it failed 49% to 51% but that didn't stop us from getting more and more signatures to get it on this years ballot again and with all the fresh new 18 year olds we should have no problem in 2010. That being said I have been an unregistered member of this site for a while now and decided to take the leap. I have just recently started my first personal grow and will be starting a thread for it soon enough. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Have a great day.

Hey MidWestBuds :thanks: for making it official! :welcome: aboard!! I would say you probably know your way around. But if you are looking for any information let us know. Please keep enjoying yourself on 420. Thinking about doing a journal...Cool! Hope it all works out in 2010 for you all in SD. Well what else can we say but, keep the eyes red and hope to see more of "MidWestBuds" in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Hiya MWB...Bob here from your neighboring state to the east. Our silly gov vetoed the MMJ in MN last year...but since he's lookin' to be pres in '12 it's no wonder. Hopefully we'll get another shot at passing it next session. Good luck to you in your grow...I'm along for the ride! Cheers!:popcorn:

Test

Back
Top Bottom