Grow Big-San Diego Trade Show

Koid9doc

I should be at the San Diego "Grow Big" trade show this weekend; I heard it is a good event, lots of freebies, cheap beer! Anyone went last year? The ticket are free for Sunday.I saw the pictures and peoples seems that they had fun.
It's gonna be my first time in S.D.

At the concourse center downtown. Check the list of seminars: Saturday it's industry day and Sunday it's growers day, if you go on grow big expo you could get free ticket.

August 27, 2011

2:00PM-2:30PM
Training for store owners to have their shops become official training centers for the Institute of Simplified Hydroponics.

3:00PM-3:30PM
Training for store owners to have their shops become official training centers for Institute of Simplified Hydroponics.

4:00PM-4:30PM
Training for store owners to have their shops become official training centers for Institute of Simplified Hydroponics.

August 28th, 2011

2:00PM-2:30PM
Introduction to Simplified Hydroponics – showing our work around the world and some of the garden owners who have changed their lives with this technology.

3:00PM-3:30PM
Pest Control – showing common pests to the hydroponic garden and organic controls and preventions.

4:00PM-4:30PM
Other Uses for Hydroponics – shows growing flowers, materials for crafts, animal food, hydroponic homes and bio-digesters.

Back
Top Bottom