GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

JH--she looks great man! that topping real kicked her growth out; your SC will too im sure. How long do you plan on vegging those SLHs for? or is there some training/cropping in their future perhaps...?

Beautiful Jacob! Tried giving you reps , but I got to wait. You've got yourself a huge bush and that supercropping will only get you more tops! Great Job. Not sure about the leaves, mention it again just in case it slipped by without notice. Someone is bound to come to the rescue! Just a guess on my part, could it be from getting the leaves wet while feeding? I've done it with mine. When foliage feeding usually the nute mixture is much weaker than when your normal feed so it won't burn. If it is burn, I don't think it's anything to worry about? Just a guess my friend!

Hey everybody thanks for taking notice into my leaf problem!:thanks: I would have to say that I'm not that worried about it anymore, she's just reaching her 40's and is getting a few grey hairs. LOL:cough:

You know that Jacob Harry had to make a special 420 post! I just took a few pics of some nice bud that I have and a blooming bud. I wish everyone that views my journal is having a happy and safe 420! It's almost 8:40 so you know I'm gonna be twice as baked than I was at 4:20! Can you guess what strain this is?HINT(It's a type of kush) I'm cheifin on a nice bowl for you all as I'm writing this!:peace: Enjoi my friends.
PIC_0191.JPG
PIC_0193.JPG
PIC_0194.JPG
;)

Yesterday was a great day, today is a bad day. Well my friends today I learned that i've been making love to a tranny for these past couple of weeks. (LOL) Not in real life of course! Just when I thought I had struck gold with a special plant. Well you grow and learn I guess. I noticed a pollen sack underneath a couple developing buds, so i tried pulling it off, then the little bastard opened up. I'm pretty horror stricken at the current moment. Might just stick her/him outside for the rest of it's life. Well you guys pretty much always know what to do with every problem I've come across so let it all out folks. :bitingnails:
PIC_0196.JPG

At least I have some good smoke to get by for a while.:smokin: I've been pondering all day and the decision has been made, I'm going to chop her down. Why waste lighting, nutrients, and time to get a bunch of seeded bud? She was already taking up almost all of my lights.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the pollen - sacs bursting that early, I'd definitely compost it. No need to have the pollen anywhere nearby.

Are there more male flowers? Or just single banana shaped sacs?

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the pollen - sacs bursting that early, I'd definitely compost it. No need to have the pollen anywhere nearby.

Are there more male flowers? Or just single banana shaped sacs?
Thanks OBX. There were more sacks then everything, but a lot of bud! Could me supercropping branches during flowering induce stress to have caused it to turn into a hermie? I've read everywhere on here and most people say chop em down, and compost em. How do I do that? Could I let the premature bud dry/cure and then make some hash using bubblebags? :thedoubletake::rip:

If the Buds premature so is the THC. It would be the hash equivalent to some really crappy bud. A quick stone and a head ache that lasts twice as long.. say a prayer and lay it rest. nothing good can come from him/her now..

Thanks OBX. There were more sacks then everything, but a lot of bud! Could me supercropping branches during flowering induce stress to have caused it to turn into a hermie? I've read everywhere on here and most people say chop em down, and compost em. How do I do that? Could I let the premature bud dry/cure and then make some hash using bubblebags? :thedoubletake::rip:

I agree with ItsChrome, not worth it at that stage.

As far as stress... the way I understand it, hermies come from both male and female genes, so usually if a plant is going to be hermie, it just is.

A lot of people think female pollen sacs are hermies, but they're not - it's all female genetically. And yes, female pollen sacs can come from stress, (especially from changing light intensity) genes, or usually both.

Hey Jacob....that is your only plant man, I would just ball hunt it every night, don't get depressed, I found the balls stopped coming as often when the full stretch was over. But would throw one every once in a while...so if it doesn't stress you to much I would just pluck balls.

Best way to pick the balls is to spray them if they look almost ready to open with a tiny spritz of water, then with fingers dipped in a bowl of water you reach up and pinch them...so if they open they open into water and not the air. Always spray under any that opened to kill the active pollen so you don't put it in the air and give yourself more seeds. Water kills pollen.

I am smoking hermi weed and I can tell you IT KICKS ASS, but I would never grow a strain that hermi's on purpose...but like you I had nothing else growing so keeping them just meant I had seeds but seedy weed smokes and who really cares...who hasn't smoked their fair share of seedy weed.

But if you are diligent hunting the balls you can really minimize them.

Anyway brother the ultimate decision is yours to chop but I wouldn't and didn't, I just freaked when it happened to me...but I kept them and am enjoying them as we speak.

:peace: brother.

If the Buds premature so is the THC. It would be the hash equivalent to some really crappy bud. A quick stone and a head ache that lasts twice as long.. say a prayer and lay it rest. nothing good can come from him/her now..

Thanks chrome, your right premie buds are just not worth saving. I buried my plant in the backyard, where she will make good compost for this summer's vegetable garden. I said my goodbye, and a prayer along with thanks. :popcorn:

that's the spirit! ashes to ashes, dust to dust, pot to tomatoes! your next grow will be full of busty babes!!

Hey Jacob....that is your only plant man, I would just ball hunt it every night, don't get depressed, I found the balls stopped coming as often when the full stretch was over. But would throw one every once in a while...so if it doesn't stress you to much I would just pluck balls.

Best way to pick the balls is to spray them if they look almost ready to open with a tiny spritz of water, then with fingers dipped in a bowl of water you reach up and pinch them...so if they open they open into water and not the air. Always spray under any that opened to kill the active pollen so you don't put it in the air and give yourself more seeds. Water kills pollen.

I am smoking hermi weed and I can tell you IT KICKS ASS, but I would never grow a strain that hermi's on purpose...but like you I had nothing else growing so keeping them just meant I had seeds but seedy weed smokes and who really cares...who hasn't smoked their fair share of seedy weed.

But if you are diligent hunting the balls you can really minimize them.

Anyway brother the ultimate decision is yours to chop but I wouldn't and didn't, I just freaked when it happened to me...but I kept them and am enjoying them as we speak.

:peace: brother.

Well mt.high I already had done the unthinkable 5 hours or so before your post man. I really thought about ball picking haha, but I started to hunt for more and guess what? I kept finding more! So I pretty much said screw it, because I have 2 fem super lemon hazes that I am going to clone and colonize! Along with 5 red haze's that could possibly be females. :cool: I'm not sad man I just feel like a murderer. Damn It was starting to smell like a berry skunk fest too!
I probably should have let her just keep going though, and did the water procedure that you explained. I learned a lot with that plant though. Thanks bro.

I agree with ItsChrome, not worth it at that stage.

As far as stress... the way I understand it, hermies come from both male and female genes, so usually if a plant is going to be hermie, it just is.

A lot of people think female pollen sacs are hermies, but they're not - it's all female genetically. And yes, female pollen sacs can come from stress, (especially from changing light intensity) genes, or usually both.

I'm guessing that the smoke I got the seed from was probably hermie bud. For some reason I think that I stressed the plant out moving it into a different room at night so I could keep the lights on for my other plants. Thanks for checking into my journal. :Rasta:

that's the spirit! ashes to ashes, dust to dust, pot to tomatoes! your next grow will be full of busty babes!!

Hahaha that made me laugh chrome. Yeah I'm gonna have some awesome tomato plants! Thanks I'm already onto my next project! If I can take one seed out of a bag of pot, then my feminized babies should be just fine with me. :cool:

Hey friends I'm comin back strong after my loss. I have a nice super lemon haze that I'm going to veg out a little more and clone, my other SLH isn't doing to well. I also have 5 nice columbian red hazes, I'll probably take a clone or two from each one so I can keep the strain going if I have any females. Here are some pics of my garden. I'm going to transplant my red hazes tomorrow.
PIC_0197.JPG

PIC_0198.JPG

PIC_0200.JPG

Back
Top Bottom