Grow room ideas

skinny-loc

need some help ppl. im gonna set up a temp. flowering cabinet in my room in a experiment 2 find perfect mother & i wanna know wut size carbon filter i need for 8 plants budding?space,lights? i was thinkin 4 400w lamps is dat too much?

HELP!!!!!!!!! my plan is 2 have a total of 8 plants flowering in search of the perfect mother . need light,space,and filtration suggestions

You need to know the size of the room for filtration. 8 plants, no need for 4-400 watt lights, think about a 1-1000 or even 1-600. The plant should be cloned before flowering to find a good mother and keep her traits. Mothers will do found under flo lights too. So you will need two rooms one for flowering and one for the clones taken. Anymore Questions?

You need to know the size of the room for filtration. 8 plants, no need for 4-400 watt lights, think about a 1-1000 or even 1-600. The plant should be cloned before flowering to find a good mother and keep her traits. Mothers will do found under flo lights too. So you will need two rooms one for flowering and one for the clones taken. Anymore Questions?

yeah my concern is wut size do i need the flower room to be. i dont plan on using a whole room just for 8 plants so i was thinking of building a 4' deep x 6' wide x 8' high. im on a budget. and i know filters cost about 500 dollars and is critical to have.

4x6 would be fine for a flower room, but a 4x4 will do fine for 8 plants as well. Its really up to you bro.

4x6 would be fine for a flower room, but a 4x4 will do fine for 8 plants as well. Its really up to you bro.

ok 4x4 sounds lol save some space. last question haha hopefully, wut about carbron filter for 4x4 room? is there a filter that small? or do i need 2 get the big expensive one?:rollit:

Save yourself a few bucks, and just build one. You can get the activated charcoal from the pet store. Then make 2 tubes from some wire mesh, one should fit inside the other, and leave about a half inch gap between the 2. put pantyhose over each tube, and fill the gap with the charcoal, Cap off on end, and put a intake flange on the other end, Hook it to your exhaust fan, and voila there ya go. hope it helps.

Save yourself a few bucks, and just build one. You can get the activated charcoal from the pet store. Then make 2 tubes from some wire mesh, one should fit inside the other, and leave about a half inch gap between the 2. put pantyhose over each tube, and fill the gap with the charcoal, Cap off on end, and put a intake flange on the other end, Hook it to your exhaust fan, and voila there ya go. hope it helps.

wow sounds easy! ima do some research on dat 2 get a visual thanx dude

Back
Top Bottom