Grow Room Update

Max420

Picture_1075.jpg

That's a little carbon filter I rigged today. All I did was drill about 50 small holes in the bottom of the tupperware and put down a layer of carbon. Then it was just a matter of securing the fan to the lid. It takes two small carbon filters and an ionizer to keep the odors down in my grow room.

I was using a grow box, but had to vacate it because of high temps and high humidity. I'll have to do more work on it before I try it again, if I try it again.

Picture_1094.jpg

This is my ionizer. It's supposedly for a 500 square foot area, but I strongly suspect that it's for a 500 square foot marijuana-free zone.

Picture_1063.jpg

That's a picture of the new grow area, still under construction. I had to rig it in a rush to save my plants.

In the grow box, I was using 5 42 watt flowering cfls and 5 23 watt daylight cfls. I don't know if the plants were not getting enough light or what, but the leaves at the bottom were dying off and taking on spots. In the new area they're back under the 2 400 watt mh bulbs.

I'll have better nutes in a week or so. A few of the experienced growers I try to keep up with said that it's okay to keep using veg nutes for a while after moving to 12/12.

A problem that I could use help on is flowering lights. Should I mix my 42 watt flowering cfls with the mh lamps or replace the mh bulbs with cmh bulbs?

I have 8 42 watt flowering bulbs now.

Thanks for visiting.

So, it's the same retarded business with the picture posting. I did them all the same and one shows up and the others are urls. Funny thing is, when I previewed the post it was the first picture that showed up and the others that were urls. Frankly, it's too frustrating to even post pictures in this forum. I've wanted to post updates, but you see how it is. These are my favorite forums other than the photo problem.

So, I'm finished posting in these forums. 420 has always been my favorite growing forum and I've enjoyed learning from some really brilliant people. I wouldn't leave if it wasn't for that frustrating photo problem. I want to participate, but why deal with the frustration? I've tried two different computers and three different browsers and I get the same results. Getting a picture in a post has been the only problem though. You guys rock. Happy growing and best wishes to all.

Seems two are entered as and one is entered as [ IMG ] I'll fix them for you and sorry you had the trouble. use the go advanced button to double check before posting. If you need help, that's why we're here. :peacetwo:

Placing a picture (or several of them) into a post:

• Upload images to your gallery.
  • Click on the "Open new window to pick from your uploaded photos and images" icon. This opens a pop-up window from which you may pick the images.
  • Click on the image(s) you wish to include in your post.
  • Click on "Close this window."
  • Finish entering your post.

Back
Top Bottom