Grow tent controller

Ke0ncp

Hey all. First post in this portion of the forums!

I am looking to enhance my tent with a controller that I can control lights, fans, heater, and humidifier.

I am currently using 2 power strips with timers built into them to control my lighting, I honestly am ok with keeping this portion of the system.

I am then using timers to control my fans in different intervals. I guess I’m ok with this portion as well.

Heater I am using an Inkbird unit that I am “borrowing “ from my brew set up.

Humidity I have no control over other than manually turning the humidifier on or off.

I am looking at the AC Infinity 69 Pro unit but it only has 1 power outlet on it. So that doesn’t really work to control heating and humidity.

Any suggestions out there for something that is WiFi capable with an app that can control the power to 2 separate units based on humidity and temperature?

Thanks for any info!!!

Hey all. First post in this portion of the forums!

I am looking to enhance my tent with a controller that I can control lights, fans, heater, and humidifier.

I am currently using 2 power strips with timers built into them to control my lighting, I honestly am ok with keeping this portion of the system.

I am then using timers to control my fans in different intervals. I guess I’m ok with this portion as well.

Heater I am using an Inkbird unit that I am “borrowing “ from my brew set up.

Humidity I have no control over other than manually turning the humidifier on or off.

I am looking at the AC Infinity 69 Pro unit but it only has 1 power outlet on it. So that doesn’t really work to control heating and humidity.

Any suggestions out there for something that is WiFi capable with an app that can control the power to 2 separate units based on humidity and temperature?

Thanks for any info!!!
Cool I’m in the same boat. Just added a controller 69 pro to my cart but haven’t pulled the trigger. I couldn’t determine for sure if my components would be compatible. I’m assuming pretty much anything these days must be compatible once you plug it in to the controller. Definitely following along on this post.

Cool I’m in the same boat. Just added a controller 69 pro to my cart but haven’t pulled the trigger. I couldn’t determine for sure if my components would be compatible. I’m assuming pretty much anything these days must be compatible once you plug it in to the controller. Definitely following along on this post.
That is hilarious as I put one in the cart and put it on pause and came here to post this thread haha.

I have Vivo sun smart circulation fans, not-smart vivosun extraction fans, Viparspectra lights, the heating and a humidifier. It would be amazing tho have a controller that was compatible with the smart items/lighting with customizable power outlets that could be assigned to or were pre assigned to a temp sensor and one to a humidity sensor that had a nice display screen, WiFi and BT compatible along with an app that could control it. Rather than forcing into a specific brand for your entire set up. Both vivosun and AC infinity has chosen to take this route. Inkbird is good for basic control but takes an individual unit for temperature and humidity and then no app and can’t control lights or fans. The AC unit is nice because it can handle up to 1100 watts. Which should be ok for constant run but might have issues when stuff starts at the same time.

I’m hopeful I can get at least the humidity and temperature on one nice unit with remote control ability.

I have the Vivosun growhub e42 controller x 2 currently controlling bestva bat 200/600w, exhaust fans aerozesh t4 and circulation fans aerowave e6 in each tent. Looking at there humidifiers also.

20231230_143439.jpg

20231206_215005.jpg

20231130_223206.jpg

20231230_143318.jpg

I bought one and it was delivered today but have started the return process on it…..

I have decided to go the ACI route as it has more flexibility with their power ports for third party hardware. They also will have a humidifier out in March that works with it and according to VivoSun theirs is still several months out.

I like features from both products and dislike others from both.

Hopefully I have made the right choice.

I bought one and it was delivered today but have started the return process on it…..

I have decided to go the ACI route as it has more flexibility with their power ports for third party hardware. They also will have a humidifier out in March that works with it and according to VivoSun theirs is still several months out.

I like features from both products and dislike others from both.

Hopefully I have made the right choice.
AC Infinity makes some very impressive products (except those lights!) and they're doing things right with their Controllers. They seem to have a lot of stockouts, though, so place the order on the web site and they'll fill the orders as they come in.

I got my T3 humidifier a year ago and love it. I retired a PulseOne, Inkbird for RH, Inkbird for heater, and a "reptile" humidifier and replaced them the Controller 69 and the Cloudforge.

With the Controller 69, I can "set and forget" the VPD number and it also controls the tent fan, the inline fan, and a heater (starting tomorrow, their heater).

I voted with my wallet. Highly recommended!

AC Infinity makes some very impressive products (except those lights!) and they're doing things right with their Controllers. They seem to have a lot of stockouts, though, so place the order on the web site and they'll fill the orders as they come in.

I got my T3 humidifier a year ago and love it. I retired a PulseOne, Inkbird for RH, Inkbird for heater, and a "reptile" humidifier and replaced them the Controller 69 and the Cloudforge.

With the Controller 69, I can "set and forget" the VPD number and it also controls the tent fan, the inline fan, and a heater (starting tomorrow, their heater).

I voted with my wallet. Highly recommended!
I have the 69pro coming, since February 6th actually…. I am excited about getting it next week but I will never ever again order from that company. The absolute worst customer service and shipping departments…. If I decide to order any of their products moving forward it will be done via the local grow shop here or Amazon.

With that said I should have it here next Wednesday, and I will be able to control heat, humidity, and fans with it. I have one of the UIS to outlet converters and I’m grabbing another from a local to control the temp and RH. Then just as you said, set the VPD and done!

Back
Top Bottom