How to control humidity in tent

Timhomegrow

What's the best way to control humidity in a tent? It's fine now, but as temp/humidity increase here in GA and my tent in the garage I'm trying to get ahead of it.

I know people use dehumidifiers, but is it best to out one in the tent or in the room? Any specific humidifiers people recommend?

What's the best way to control humidity in a tent? It's fine now, but as temp/humidity increase here in GA and my tent in the garage I'm trying to get ahead of it.

I know people use dehumidifiers, but is it best to out one in the tent or in the room? Any specific humidifiers people recommend?
Don’t skimp on them... the cheap ones don’t do crap. Try to invest in dehumidifier/humidifier combo.

It’s a must up here in WA. I use it for the whole garage where my tents are. I believe I got mine at Home Depot for around $200, it’s digital and it will remove 50 pints a day, and some days it gets close to that. My spider mite and mildew problems disappeared when that arrived. Also good for drying though it’s almost TOO intense when left on constantly. Best thing (besides MegaCrop) that I’ve added to my grows in the past few years. Had cheap ones before, it wasn’t worth it.

Yeah I’m in CO so it’s hard to control up here.

Depending on how big your tent is, inside the tent is best for controlling humidity, but it's going to raise your temps. Which increases the need for incoming air which im assuming is usually pretty humid for you.

A "lung room" is pretty common. Running your environmental controls in a more or less sealed space surrounding the tent. Depending on how big your garage is and how well it stays sealed it may be a nightmare trying to condition the entire garage. Running a 5*10 tent half full kind of gives you an in between range where you can function with the equipment inside the tent and still have more than enough room for over a lb of buds

Back
Top Bottom