Grow tent or Cabinet?

BrokenAngel

:peacetwo:I really want to get a whole first time setup. My area is very small and confined (Small Walk in Closet). What would you recommend?

I need a set up that will take :

Minimal effort
2 full size plants
Ability to lock but not absolutely necessary.
Cheapest price out there.
Air tight
A way to use a vent (box?) I have no attic or outside access to vent smell and heat. (Apartment)
All the start up nutrients and accessories (ie, ph tester).

OVERALL which is better tent or cabinet?
Any sites you can recommend (message me if Necessary)
Are kits or complete units the best?

I considered a two by two tent but someone I know has one and it looks very close to being too small (height wise).

I don't have a lot of money so it will be a bit of an investment, and I want to make the right decisions. ANY Help would be appreciated.:thanks:

Re: Grow tent or Cabinet??

Can you seal up your closet? Maybe you should look into CFL lighting and a small computer case fan and a small oscillating fan? How hot does it get in the afternoon? I used to live in a 2nd floor apartment and I'll tell you in the Summer it would get pretty hot being upstairs and all. If you can keep the temperature within a comfortable range you ought to be ok with low cost ventilation and low cost lighting. CFL compact fluorescent lighting those pig tail looking light bulbs. Just my 2 cents and please keep looking as I am most def. a newbie here. There is tons of info here and if you keep looking you'll find it. :)

Back
Top Bottom