GROWant G5 HiPAR Pro Series & Bignugz420 Team Up To Make Some Big Nugz

More sativa looking so kinda stringy but it's a GREAT SWEET SMELL OVER TAKING THE ROOM , it's crazy good but def need one more carbon filter
Lol ya man, that's what I like to hear!

If I end up having to buy another filter for drying, I'll do it with a smile on my face XD

Yeh that's a pity party I'm good with. Damn my grow was too big and smelly now I have to buy another filter lol

Well I am running 2 filters and a ozone gen on a timer off 45 on 15 ever hour but still have to much so I am grabbing one more filter for SOG and gonna just scrub it not evacuate it

Awesome thanks for the flush advise. I have sledge hammer flush so I will use that on the first flush and I have already begun lowering nutes. As I HAMMERED HER.. With nutes during flower. Lol I mean hammered! I upped the nutes every 2-3 days for. Almost 60 days she was way above 100% nute strength...lmao like I dont wanna say how much I almost killed her. But I upped them every res change until she freaked out. The e.c. got up to like 2.8 at just over 200% . around 2400 ppm and she was drinking that sludge. And everytime I upped it it seemed she was drinking her res even faster.. So I just kept going. Its all documented on my journal lol.. Anyway thank you so much for the advise. I will follow it. And thank for the props on dwc. I had a grower I know in person laugh at me and say "thats exactly how I tried my first grow.. bubble buckets" he said "you will fail and learn"..I told him I wasnt gonna fail. . so I would like to not fail. But the learning is what I'm after. Hard...lol heh bring it on. Very seriously considering my next journal to be soil-hydro hybrid sips with living organic soil and docs high brix. Should be fun figuring out the dunks .. And I know nothing about l.o.s. or soil in general. Lol.
Anyway I would love it if you all would stop by my journal sometime guys!
Quick's First Everything Grow - Hydro Journal

I run a coco and DWC Grow always I love single bucket air stone DWC or top feed I have 15 DWC buckets with air pumps for all. I also use fabric pots twice then throw out just wash Good after cycle. My autos all DWC, with that being said I NEVER go higher than 1200ppm with a bloom booster I am. Res change tonight so I'll show you ppm and that's with tap at 200ppm to start now my water sits 24 hours no lid before use and I keep it as cold as possible but save your nutes what company do you run I am old school I run GH PRODUCTS

420-magazine-mobile418068741.jpg
oxygenate water is more important than nutes
420-magazine-mobile1136378645.jpg
so double airstones in there and had a root problem in the first week, and always remember the best nute is patience that a plant will ever get I always do feed feed feed flush in DWC ALSO, never want to waste nutes or get a lockout

Awesome thanks for the flush advise. I have sledge hammer flush so I will use that on the first flush and I have already begun lowering nutes. As I HAMMERED HER.. With nutes during flower. Lol I mean hammered! I upped the nutes every 2-3 days for. Almost 60 days she was way above 100% nute strength...lmao like I dont wanna say how much I almost killed her. But I upped them every res change until she freaked out. The e.c. got up to like 2.8 at just over 200% . around 2400 ppm and she was drinking that sludge. And everytime I upped it it seemed she was drinking her res even faster.. So I just kept going. Its all documented on my journal lol.. Anyway thank you so much for the advise. I will follow it. And thank for the props on dwc. I had a grower I know in person laugh at me and say "thats exactly how I tried my first grow.. bubble buckets" he said "you will fail and learn"..I told him I wasnt gonna fail. . so I would like to not fail. But the learning is what I'm after. Hard...lol heh bring it on. Very seriously considering my next journal to be soil-hydro hybrid sips with living organic soil and docs high brix. Should be fun figuring out the dunks .. And I know nothing about l.o.s. or soil in general. Lol.

If you look around page 18-21 somewhere there is 2 pics one has a root mass hiding my face

Lol ya man, that's what I like to hear!

If I end up having to buy another filter for drying, I'll do it with a smile on my face XD

Yea I Def have a smile on my face I am actually getting 2 one comes with fan and other is just filter and some decent ducting for it not paper thin

Check out these roots
420-magazine-mobile207367102.jpg
and that's from air pruning my roots and letting them get big from lowering water

Nothing but healthy girls in your garden man, it's a beautiful thing . .

420-magazine-mobile2058383822.jpg
res temps
420-magazine-mobile1591473812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile215051663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile188691910.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343631747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1840963332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392449584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985770478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile793848516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1483968555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822454996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile346308037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040488008.jpg
pistols are turning orange and trichs forming nicely
420-magazine-mobile1477000649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1728493966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771856663.jpg
fast and vast is just starting to look ok hopefully she will surprise me and just look great in 5 days after stretch is going full on

420-magazine-mobile1800439200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile797039787.jpg
I swear this fast and vast is growing right in front of me
420-magazine-mobile1644702174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374183973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374687450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689632208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1299492066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737863102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691457534.jpg
lots of orange pistols

Tonight I plan on doing a flush on my 2 XL autos feed my fast and vast and just watch ph for 2 days on flush and ppm before and after

Back
Top Bottom