Growing in a Warehouse

preemo

Hi 420, hows things? Hope everyone is well.

Basically I have a quick question...and here it is....If I was to rent a large warehouse what could I use as a grow room. I am looking or something that wouldn't stand out and if a landlord or someone was to see it they wouldn't think of anything about it. I know with a shipping container I am going to need co2 and lots of other stuff. What could i use to that wouldnt draw any attention. Maybe a caravan or some form of trailer or?? This is not for a big commercial grow or anything of the like....Ideally I would like 2 x 1000w hps in there for flowering and some space for veg.

What could i use???

Many thank Preemo.

Just to note I do not want to use co2, so am looking for something thats not fully sealed and that can just be plonked in a warehouse or even driven in :) Any idea's much appreciated.

Re: Growing in a Warehouse.

I would just go with an enclosed box trailer. Completely outfit it and it could be moved anywhere. If you just grow in a warehouse the fire dept will be there once in awhile to check out the fire safety equipment in the building. The trailer can be locked and there's no reason for the fire dept to look inside it.

I would just go with an enclosed box trailer. Completely outfit it and it could be moved anywhere. If you just grow in a warehouse the fire dept will be there once in awhile to check out the fire safety equipment in the building. The trailer can be locked and there's no reason for the fire dept to look inside it.

Do you imagine I would need to do anything fancy with the box trailer or could I just set it like I would as if it was a tent. When you completely outfit it, again do you mean just as I would with a tent or just what else would I need to do differently to grow successfully in a box trailer.
Obviously it can in parts for fans etc etc.

Thanks again for the reply, Much appreciated.

DOes anybody on here grow using this type of setup?

You would need to outfit it with a heater/ AC, Fans and carbon filters for ventilation. I would put a RV style plug in the wall of the trailer so that it appears that its just plugged in. Could paint the inside all white and hang lights. If you got one with a side door you could put a wall up inside that would seperate veg and flower. Just spit balling here.

It always makes me laugh when i see posts like these... :thumb:

Still going to need a dirty old power cable going to the box trailer to power lights & ventilation, plus you need decent odour control & exhuast...

Heres a train carriage grow or whats left of it !

Underground grow op - YouTube

Winnibago mobile home converted for a grow op...

Must static carvan sites will have a source of power to plug into plus ya have access to other ultilities e.g water...

I agree.

Buy a cheap RV or camper trailer. You can find them anywhere right now for dirt cheap. They are already plummed for water and drainage. They have 30 amp power already wired in. You can take out the beds, counters, appliances and then it's just a big open space. Cover the windows so the light doesn't leak out/in and you are ready to go. You can hang the lights directly from the ceiling, you can add an A/C unit to keep the temps under control. It is already set up with a heater inside. It's 8 ft tall inside which is plenty tall for your plants. Just cover the walls and floor with reflective material and your are set to go.

Do you imagine I would need to do anything fancy with the box trailer or could I just set it like I would as if it was a tent. When you completely outfit it, again do you mean just as I would with a tent or just what else would I need to do differently to grow successfully in a box trailer.
Obviously it can in parts for fans etc etc.

Thanks again for the reply, Much appreciated.

DOes anybody on here grow using this type of setup?
Either a box trailer or an old travel trailer would work fine. In a travel trailer you already have power available. Just pull out any uneeded cabinets and paint everything white. Roof vents to hook a carbon scrubber to if smell is a concern. Know of a few people that use trailers to grow in. If someone gets nosy you just hook up to it and drag it somewhere safer. Also with a travel trailer you already have it plumbed for water too. Everything you need in one handy mobile package. And with a 30 amp load rating on most trailers it should be plenty to run everything. You even have propane so that you could plumb in a co2 generator if you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom