Growing in small places

Happy Kitty

I've looked and looked, and I give up. I have a question...

I've finally decided to try to grow again. I love visiting the clubs, but it's getting too expensive. I tried to grow before, not knowing what to do, and of course, I killed them.

We're going to grow in our bathroom. We have most of the set-up to get started.

What I would like to know is what would be good strains for this area, that would not grow too big. We'll buy clones at the club, and I can wait to start until I find the right ones.

So, I could use a few suggestions. Thanks for the help.
Peace and happiness:peace:

Gee Kitty.....the pros will be in later & I'm sure you'll find a few answers then. Until then I can tell you that you need to concern yourself w/ getting a good indoor strain from your co-op. preferably an indica to contain height and finish flowering faster. thats just my thoughts on the space you're allowing yourself. No place to grow outside even as you do have a med card? Your plants/clones would certainly produce alot more bud being grown outdoors. Anyway.... just had a buzz on and decided to reply..... best luck Kitty have a blast with your grow and take some pics for us......:peace:

We live in a townhouse right now, eight townhouses back up to each other. I could grow out there, but too many windows look down on the area. I have a grow certificate, but I don't feel comfortable. I hope maybe next time to grow up on our upstairs balcony. Problem is it only gets about 6 hours full sun.

I hate growing in the bathroom, but we are just too close to others. We are looking for a place farther out with some land, and then we can really do what we want, which is to grow outdoors.

I will take some pics. I just bought a nice camera just for that.

Thanks for the help, enjoy the buzz. I think I'll fill a bowl myself..

A bathroom?
What happens if someone has to go during lights out? Do it off the balcony?
A closet or wardrobe would be much much better.

As to your Q, I don't know how tall is "not too big".
You can control the height somewhat thru various techniques (scrog, topping, lst, budding at the earliest possible time).
I think it's be a good bet to ask the people at the club.
If you can devote 9 sq/ft to a growspace you can produce 13 oz. bud every 12 weeks (from clones).

Thanks, Ranger, I'll talk to the club for more suggestions. I have an ten foot ceiling in the bathroom. We have three bathrooms, so this one will not be used but for growing. We have a closet, but it has no ventilation and is in the front of the house. This bathrrom is in the back and no one has a reason to go back there. The balcony is enclosed so it's quite private.

My biggest concern about the closet is that it is carpeted and no ventilation.

Thanks for the help.

Peace and happiness

Back
Top Bottom