Growing near a stream in MA

Papa Chester

Me and my friend are going to attempt to grow on a conservation area in our town. There is a huge area of woods that no one ever goes back to except for me and my crazy friends. What kind of bud would be good to grow outside in this area? I'm looking for a mainly sativa plant that is durable since it's my first time growing. I will be able to get to it to water as often as I need to, so that won't be a problem. Anyone have suggestions on a certain strain they think I should try to grow? Thanks.

peace:peace:

Papa,

If your in Mass I would get something hardy like PPP or maybe Northern Lights. You have longer daylight ours then most of these growers. Seems like you will do fine if you go with something from Holland or Finland or at least whatever there growing in that climate outside.

Closetsmoker:smokin3:

Thanks closetsmoker, What exactly is PPP? I was thinking northern lights but that's like pure indica isn't it? I don't really want to go for the couchlock stoned, I'd rather have a more psychadelic high. Most of the stuff around me is Indica dominant I think, and It's kind of boring after awhile.

Yeah I go to MMA DMG but i'm transferring, I'm doing the environmental major here anyway so I won't be shipping out, Sea Term decided that for me. The ocean's cool but I would rather live on the coast or up in the mountains in VT or ME somewhere. I'm gonna studdy Envi. Sci. with a concentration in geoscience, I'm kind of a crunchy. I get alot of shit for that here haha. You at a maritime academy?

Back
Top Bottom