Growing problems

Beastgrower101

i was just wondering if someone could tell me why I’ve done everything to grow my plants like getting a timer, controlling the temp , water on a schedule if needed, making sure my lights are perfect distance from my plants, giving nutrients, magnesium, calcium everything they need when they need it and they look like the this (first picture) and I had given my friend one of the same seeds as mine and he Dosent use a timer just unplugs whenever, dosent use filtered water, doesn’t give nuts or anything other then water, and dosent controll the temp,and is always digging at the soil,but yet his plant looks like this ( second picture). Any ideas?? image.jpgimage.jpg

i was just wondering if someone could tell me why I’ve done everything to grow my plants like getting a timer, controlling the temp , water on a schedule if needed, making sure my lights are perfect distance from my plants, giving nutrients, magnesium, calcium everything they need when they need it and they look like the this (first picture) and I had given my friend one of the same seeds as mine and he Dosent use a timer just unplugs whenever, dosent use filtered water, doesn’t give nuts or anything other then water, and dosent controll the temp,and is always digging at the soil,but yet his plant looks like this ( second picture). Any ideas??image.jpgimage.jpg
Are you referring to the larger plant in the middle?

Seeds ... each plant will be slightly different hell that big plant could be a male. They always grow bigger and faster in VEG.

A few plants from seed and a comparrison is just anecdotal at best.

Dont worry about your friends gear just focus on what you do and tune your growing methods based on your experience and watch and learn from your plants.

Someone not using a timer and plugging and un-plugging is ripe for a disaster. Safety first.

Stay your course your plants look great.

Since they are from same seed stock. I would say your friend either has a better light or your killing them with kindness. Try less water. In the end the yield and quality is what counts.
Maybe they are just depressed? ;)

Back
Top Bottom