Growing while flowering?

Legayo

Is it possible for the cannabis to keep growing after he went into the flowering stage?
I'm not talking about going back for 18h/4h light (or 24h)...

After I've changed the lights circle to 12/12- would it keep growing?

I'm asking because I want to grow the cannabis for its' full high without having to leave any spare space between the plant to the light for the flowering stage.

Sorry if my english is quite ruff.

Holy shit!
But what about the hight?
Let say my grow room is up to 2meters high, I will have to switch to the flowering stage when my plant is like 1meter high top? or it double/triple it size not just to the hight.

*If the seedbank says top hight is 50-60cm, can I count on that?

Holy shit!
But what about the hight?
Let say my grow room is up to 2meters high, I will have to switch to the flowering stage when my plant is like 1meter high top? or it double/triple it size not just to the hight.*If the seedbank says top hight is 50-60cm, can I count on that?

Yes some strains get quite tall, that is why some people lst or tie them down. I had one plant reach over 3 feet tall, not sure what that is in cm.

You Americans and all of your feet, inches and pounds... just by trying to understand that I can get stoned, no weed is needed- thanks! problem solved :p
I'm just kidding lol

I was thinking about tie them and train them, maybe even FIM...

You Americans and all of your feet, inches and pounds... just by trying to understand that I can get stoned, no weed is needed- thanks! problem solved :p
I'm just kidding lol

I was thinking about tie them and train them, maybe even FIM...

LOL....Well trying to convert to cm doesn't get me stoned but messes with my high...No heavy thinking for me. But it sounds like you have a plan with the tying and fimming. Have you checked out the links for them? Happy Growing my friend.

Yeah that is the way to do it. I kinda just jumped in feet first...no pun intended..lol..I acquired things as I progressed or upgraded. Cause this woman is on a strict budget.

Is it possible for the cannabis to keep growing after he went into the flowering stage?

Yes, it will - for the first 40% of the flowering period. We call that "the stretch."

The 40:60 Rule

bend em! make all the plants energy be used to bring the canopy to one level, maybe two. bending makes a wonderous plant! steady and easy till you get it. its easy to snap a top. my flwrs are very nice, i never have to tie the branches up. they are very strong to hold the excess size bud. training and cutting in the veg stage is the only way to get a great end result!
peace

ilikebike- How do I know when I should start flowering? even if early.
I don't want my first grow to massive grow cuz I'm planning on an indoor closet growing (1.2X0.5X0.6 Meters)

legayo you can start flowering when ever you want, just put the lights on a timer and set it for 12 hours on 12 hours off.

Some people have even started flowering right from seed.

i know i didnt think you could start flowering that early but the plant will still veg for the first wweek even if the lights are at 12/12 just because its so young, but as it grows up it starts to grow buds right away. obviously theres not alot of buds cause the plant is so short but it can be done

ilikebike- How do I know when I should start flowering? even if early.
I don't want my first grow to massive grow cuz I'm planning on an indoor closet growing (1.2X0.5X0.6 Meters)

when the branches start alternating from one another.
they usually grow paralell to each other. when the branches start to show signs they are branching differently than they were in the veg process.
usually two branches grow from the stem straight across from each other. when the plant is mature enough, the branches will alternate their growth. no longer growing side by side on the stem.
sorry had trouble spittin that out.
anyways the plant will tell you when to start the flwr stage. you can start it early but you will have a much smaller harvest!
peace

unless they are autoflwrs, the plant will wilt and die, contort or just grow funky when placed in 12 hrs of light to soon.
there is definatly a time to start the flwr process, depending on what you want. most folks want big nice buds, you wont get them by doing this! unless they are auto flowers!
peace

unless they are autoflwrs, the plant will wilt and die, contort or just grow funky when placed in 12 hrs of light to soon.

Nah, it just won't flower (until it is mature enough). And since you're cutting the number of light-hours per day, growth rate will suffer.

Many people grow from day one under a 12:12 cycle. I don't recommend it, but it works for them. In fact, one of our sponsors, No Mercy Supply, has a sub-forum here and the man behind them (SpeesCees) has a thread in which he recommends that light schedule:
No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Back
Top Bottom