Growing without a grow room

sandsman1

hi all i dont have a spot where im at or even a closet to use would it still be ok to take a small open corner somewear and hang or mount some lights and grow as if they where just some old house plants i live alone and im out alot so i dont have company over i live in nm so its pretty dry and warm -- am i crazy or what haha

you can smack me in the backa da head if this is realy a dum idea haha

Necessity is the mother of invention...........or was that Frank Zappa ? :smokin:

I would suggest a grow tent. I was in somewhat of the same predicament as you, and the tent is a great solution.

i dont know what a def is ---

i realy dont have the room for a tent so ill have to improvise something but thanks for your help you guys -- i think im gonna wing it this time and see how it finishes

sandsman1

I'm in roswell for now and find myself in the same perdicament, I started some bagseed in the paper towel method and started them in a seed starter box I got at home depot(not the best I know). Right now the girls ( I hope) are about 3" tall. I keep them for now in the hot water room under a small flouresent lite for warmth ( I know, sux) at nite and during the day I set them outside. (privecy fence) The weather for now has been great for it. I intended to take them to the attic after transplanting. ( 4' flourecent (sad)). But like you I have no choice for now. Hope this helped some. Good Luck!

TOKE ON ! ;)

Make a customer sized tent with some pvc pipe, black and white polyvinyl or ultraflect, and velcro or whatever. It is very important you get it 100% dark inside when its flower time. Check out a student supply store for those foam presentation boards. Very light weight and easy to work with. You can make walls with that if you'd like. Tons of options available bud, have fun experimenting. Keep us posted on your progress.

i didnt realize the dif shapes they have in the tents i seen one thats 48x20x48 that might fit where i need it to go -- what ya think is that enough room for say 3 plants to start and finish ?-- High Tech Garden Supply

You could do 3 in there. Flower at 1 week to avoid height issues.

thanks everyone -- i was thinkin that it was gonna be too short by the time i get a light at the top and pots to hold them in there maybe i should keep lookin and try and get one alittle taller i have about 62 inchs hight wize where it needs to go but thats just alittle short for the others i have seen there all like 74 inch tall -- im wondering if i could cut down the uprights to shortin one of them -- but then i dont wanna mess up the function of the intake and exhaust ports by makein it all saggy on the frame

iv also been reading about tying them down some to get rid of the hight prob so im also thinkin about maybe just 2 in there and bend them to the far sides to let them have a longer life to bush out alittle -- well like i say at the end of the day its only me to curb the docs meds so i realy dont need a forest haha -- i guess i still have alotta reading to do i fig in a month or two ill have fig out my best plan of attack haha

Back
Top Bottom