GrowNMo's 1st Grow With Unknown Seed Sativa Dominant Strain

i took the rest of the bud, (previously had trimmed and placed in mason jars 6 grams or .2 oz) and placed in mason jars, a couple of members suggested i immediately place in paper bags in the event i may have let the hanging buds stay too long. i checked the RH in one of the jars and it was mid 60's, 65ish.
my mini hygrometers came in, i have now places them in a bag each and i will check the RH.
It appears so far before the completion of the cure, that i presently have 1oz! WOW!!

cut the rest of the plant yesterday per recommendations. Placed in paperbag, RH -66@ temp was 75 degrees; ,moved to jar and new mini meters. This AM's reading 65% and 75 degrees, kept top open for 2 hours.
2 hours later the temp was 77 and RH 67%. closet must be too hot, cannot control that.
Paperbagged buds we 70% RH and 67 degrees. weird. will keep watching

Well, it has been 6 weeks since i started curing the good stuff. The rh is average 55 or 56 daily. I check a couple of times per day, leave top off of jar for 1 minute - 10 minutes. minor fluctuations. i will try it out next week.

Well, it has been 6 weeks since i started curing the good stuff. The rh is average 55 or 56 daily. I check a couple of times per day, leave top off of jar for 1 minute - 10 minutes. minor fluctuations. i will try it out next week.
Cool. Can't wait for the report.. can you not try it now :laugh:

Well, it has been quite a while since i posted. Spent too much time trying to figure out some things... anyway, i tried out my plant, started at the bottom buds and no buzz. Have yet to try out the colas that should hold some kind of buzz.. i enjoyed the grow though, it wore me out moving it every evening and morning... haha. I will update after i try a sample from the colas this week.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom