Guess i should go elsewhere

papaduckie

i put post up asking honest questioms and moreless get overlooked I mean 154 views and only one reply it seems like no one can answer a noobs questions I was hoping this would be my first and last search on how to grow good med mj for my wife but there seems to be only 2 maybee 3 people try to answer any questions I come up with I mean WTF thought this was the bomb board but guess not as I will just go with myself as I do have a green thumb

It would help if the question in your OP were worded a bit better. I think you're asking if your newly rooted clones will do OK in the Miracle Grow soil? My answer is maybe. They'll likely get burned due to the nutes in the soil but you also stated that the Miracle Grow is the only thing you can get your hands on so it looks like that will have to do. Personally, I'd find something besides Miracle Grow if I were you.

This is a great community and your questions will usually get answered if you show a little patience.

Best of luck.

I have showen patience as I have waited 3 days on some of my post and I read on this board daily to try and educate myself b4 asking questions that is how I learned hot to do a flowering clone and is the reason I asked the question as I dont wanna take 5 clones then harvest and have all the clones die.

whats your questions? I know this is a good site. I also looked at all your post Why are you belly aching about nobody answers you. You are being just like my 3yr old. Its ok if kids dont want to answer you

Back
Top Bottom