I need help choosing a strain

dogno

Hello everyone, first i apologize if this isnt the right section (it probably isnt) for this kind of threads but this is a fairly hard question and only the most knowledgeable mmj pros will be able to answer; you can move this thread but please not to a dead forum.

Ok so we all know how mmj can help against all kinds of diseases/disorders; currently im growing for my psichiatric problems but i wanted to know which strains can help best against neurological disorders?

ive been struggling at school for the past 2-3 years; i used to be a genious basically but suddenly (and before i started any kind of mj use by the way) i just feel like my brain is not working properly anymore. its been years and nobody has been able to solve this problem so far; its really discouraging.

i thought maybe cannabis oil could help(im sure all of you know the story of rick simpson right? and lately more and more people are using mmj for neurological disorders), but i have no idea what strain helps with these kind of problems. can anybody help me?

edit: i searched a bit and it seems high CBD strains are the best for this kind of issue, but there has to be more to it

Yes rick Simpson could help you a lot as it is helping my mom with diabeties. Not the same area I know but it has many uses. There are many seed sponsors with hi cbd strains and there are others as well that I have found that specialize in cbd strains. I would look into sativa strains with decent -> high cbd. We r not suppose to post outside links so if you search "cbd crew" in a search engine you will find a group of people that specialize in this specifically and r breeding for strictly medical purposes with less of the high. If that's not totally what you are looking for herbies has hundreds of strains that could easily fit any of ur needs

Indica strains of cannabis generally have a medium to high THC content as well as a comparatively high CBD content. Sativa strains normally have medium to high THC and a relatively low CBD content.

Thanks for the correction indica vet u should check
Out the people I mentioned as they r breeding for higher cbd on both sides of indica, sativa, and hybrids.
There product may not fit the "norm", but worth a look as they auction off seeds as well as sell so you can find really nice deals, but you stil can't beat herbies freebies and customer service as I have many of there stock going and am surprised by the qualities of the freebies as some are outgrowing my selected strains in strength and speed,.

Thanks for the correction indica vet u should check
Out the people I mentioned as they r breeding for higher cbd on both sides of indica, sativa, and hybrids.
There product may not fit the "norm", but worth a look as they auction off seeds as well as sell so you can find really nice deals, but you stil can't beat herbies freebies and customer service as I have many of there stock going and am surprised by the qualities of the freebies as some are outgrowing my selected strains in strength and speed,.

cool ill check it out thanks:)

thanks everyone, ill get some oil with high cbd (i dont actually need to grow i just needed to know "which" oil could help me the most) and ill write how it goes :)

Back
Top Bottom