Gunjababy's Soil Closet Grow Blueberry and Skunk # 1

gunjababy

Hello 420 community after reading so much journals I decide to try 1 my self. This my 2nd attempt, my 1st was not worth mentioning. Ok here's the run down.

Strains: Blueberry and Skunk #1
Grow Room: (Closet 2ftx3ftx8ft)
Equipment : 1 400 watt MH/HPS Ballast
1 Air Cooled Hood
1 exhaust fan( 110cfm)
1 intake fan ( regular fan)
Soil and Nutes: Fox farm soil and Nutes BB,GB,TB,beastie bloom,cha-ching

Here's the run down on my seeds:
11/24 placed seeds in wet paper towel on cable box
11/26 seeds oped exposing taproot, placed in rockwool under dome and lights and heating pad.
12/12 1st feeding of nutes at 25% strength. BB and super thrive.
12/16 watered with h2o
12/19 watered with 50% strength nutes.BB
12/22 watered with plain h2o
12/23 They are 26 days in Veg

Ok here's the scoop i currently have 5 plants in my garden, 3 of them are in the flower stage, they are bagseeds that i was practicing with I figured i got them this far why not finish them out. Anyways in the pics i'm going to post you will notice i am using 2 closets, the reason is because i have plants that are in the flower stage and as i said before i am going to see them to them end. So what I do is during the lights on hrs i put my babies in there with the plants that are flowering, before lights go out i put them in the veg closet where i have 4 F15 T-8 Bulbs a total of 60watts.

Thanks for stopping by.............

Know for some pics. let me know what you think.
DSC000793.JPG
DOOR CLOSED

DSC000776.JPG
DOOR opened

empty_grow_room.JPG
empty room

plants_in_the_closet.JPG
my babies

DSC000747.JPG
exhaust fan with ducting going through hood to other side blowing air to a hole in wall

DSC000765.JPG
hole where hot air goes from light

DSC000758.JPG
400watt light

2nd_closet_VEG_closet_.JPG
this is my 2nd closet i use for vegging

4_2feet_F15_T-8_bulbs_60_watts_total.JPG
i screwed 4 2 foot f15 t-8's on to a top of a tote cover all lights is a total of 60 watts.

1_door_on_veg_closet_opened.JPG
1 door open in veg closet

Any thoughts or questions just ask.

Which plant is the blueberry? The plants are looking good. Like the closet setup too. I am supposedly growing blueberry as well. I have 3 ladies and one does not look like the other 2 so I wonder if I have the blues or not. I'll be checkin in on occasion. Good luck. :popcorn::peace:

Which plant is the blueberry? The plants are looking good. Like the closet setup too. I am supposedly growing blueberry as well. I have 3 ladies and one does not look like the other 2 so I wonder if I have the blues or not. I'll be checkin in on occasion. Good luck. :popcorn::peace:

bass thanks the funny thing is i have 1 blueberry and 1 skunk#1 and i mixed up the labels when i was germing, so i'm not sure which is which. But from what i understand from doing research is that the blueberry plants are quick to let you know something is wrong in ur garden, and at this moment i think i'm having PH issues in my soil because 1 of my plants are coming up with twisting leaves and what seems to be stunted growth, i'm thinking that the blueberry plant.

Gunjababy, Make sure you allow for plenty of travel for your lights,My damn 1 female is almost bangen her new buds up against my light and I didn't allow any higher hooks for my lights .Its a little late for this grow but chalk that one up for my first good lesson.If you can grow tall use that and allow for side lighting BEFORE you need it It can make a big difference on your lower buds 2700k cfls work great for that !! lookin good already !

Gunjababy, Make sure you allow for plenty of travel for your lights,My damn 1 female is almost bangen her new buds up against my light and I didn't allow any higher hooks for my lights .Its a little late for this grow but chalk that one up for my first good lesson.If you can grow tall use that and allow for side lighting BEFORE you need it It can make a big difference on your lower buds 2700k cfls work great for that !! lookin good already !

hippy thanks, the closet is almost 8 ft tall, i have hooks in the ceiling with chains that i can adjust for height whenever needed. i am looking to add some side lights for the lower buds as u said. :thanks:

NEW UPDATE: 12/27

just watered the plants who need water. notice the blueberry plant which i believe is skunk #1 plant grew 2 1/2 inches since giving them there last feeding. now she's 8 1/2 inches tall. as far as the plant labeled skunk #1 she is having some issues that i cant put my finger on, i think its PH issues but not sure, let me know what you guys think ?
on a side note i watered plant A with 6.5-7.0 PH H2O.

Pics in next

blueberry_8_and_a_half_inch_all.JPG
here's a side shot of blueberry 8 1/2 inches tall.

blueberry_plant.JPG
the top of the BB plant.

side_shot_of_skunk.JPG
side shot of skunk plant, notice the twisting leaves and also i think the growth is stunted.

whats_wrong.JPG

you can clearly see the tips are torn off, not by me.. is the PH problems???

PH_issues_.JPG

here you can see the leaves are twisting and bunched together..
group_shots.JPG

group shot.

currnt_temps.JPG

here you can see current temps, i know my RH is low but do remember I have 3 plants in flower along the 2 i have in VEG state.

I also have some bud shots of plant C in my garden. I trimmed basically all the fan leaves off because they were in bad bad shape dry,crispy, spots all of them, they were not even green at this point. Also this plant is a unknown seed, notice the lil purple action going on. I have not harvested this plant yet because the trichs are milky still with a few amber ones. Do you think it was a bad idea to completely trim the plant ?

a_top_plant_at_67_days_in_flower.JPG

Plant_C-67_days_in_flower.JPG

6_7_days_in_flower.JPG

67_das_flowering.JPG

Back
Top Bottom