Gunjababy's Soil Closet Grow Blueberry and Skunk # 1

Heya man, yah trimming the fan leaves was not the best thing to do. It would not be as critical as like a week ago, but I would throw them in the dark for 2 days and harvest. I'm not botanist, but I'm pretty sure it's no good. Even if they are too crappy for photosythesis, it will still draw in nutes from them if it has a defficiancy. So either way, they get used even in late flowring.

Other than that , looking great. Bagseed has giants nugs like that alot of the times hehe : ) I love the closet, thats awsome u can keep it at 75 with no type of air conditioning. The fox farm nutes looked like they turned out good. I'll be tuned in.

:thanks:, I love my closet it took a while to get the kinks out but well worth it. I'll let you know how the bagseed turns out, i promise not to make the same mistakes with the blueberry and skunk #1 plants.

You invited me here but after reading everything, all I can offer is APPLAUSE. (except for that lolipopping, I am not for that. That is very arguable and debatable and I am opposed to it)

You used your space well, and have been given some great advice too.

A couple of cheap 2700k CFLs from Lowes or Home Depot would have helped before the Lolipopping.

If you do persue DWC, you will see a big difference on growth time, for sure.

+ REP for you!

You invited me here but after reading everything, all I can offer is APPLAUSE. (except for that lolipopping, I am not for that. That is very arguable and debatable and I am opposed to it)

A couple of cheap 2700k CFLs from Lowes or Home Depot would have helped before the Lolipopping.

+ REP for you!

Thank You Roseman that means alot to me .........:thanks:

+ REP for you!

Thank You Roseman that means alot to me, I actullay have a DWC system and will use in the next grow.:thanks:

Continued luck with your grow. I will check in with you in a couple weeks when back from sunny (hopefully), warm (please) Florida. :peace:

Quick update today I transplanted the skunk #1 and Blueberry plants into bigger pits, they were in 2 1/2 gallons and I put them in 3 Gallon containers. The one labeled Blueberry but I think is Skunk is growing nicely almost 12 inches tall. The one marked skunk which i think is the blueberry still is a bit stunted in growth. When I transplanted I watered them with some plain tap H2O with super thrive in it.
Other then that I had plant C in a dark box for over 48Hrs now, honestly I dont see much difference in the trichs being more amber when doing this i am not sure yet but will let you guys know. I will be harvesting that tomorrow, I also took plant E out of my garden due to the fact i think so was not going to make it from the PH shock, so I threw her away. R.I.P. Plant a is still under 12/12 soon will be putting her in a dark box too for a few days.

Please feel free to comment and ask questions.......

PICS TOMORROW....................

01/03/2010 As of today I harvested plant C, after over 48 hrs in the dark i cut her down and give her medi and put her to dry in a tub i have designed with some hangers, pics on that tomorrow not enough time to take pics of dry time. I took plant A and placed her in a box like i did with plant C, complete darkness. As of 6 PM tonite she's been there for 24+ hrs.

Now to whats going on with my new batch of ladies they are in 37 days of veg current temps in closet is 81F and the RH is at 21%, i know it should be higher but it has been really really cold where im at. I tried adding a humidifier and that did not help at all, I think it's because the room was really really cold. there is no heat in that room. I recently added a space heater in the room when warm enough i will stick the humidifier in the closet to see if i can bring the RH up.

PICS

blueberry_and_skunk_1-_37_days_in_VEG.JPG
Blue berry and Skunk # 1 37 days in VEG State

Top_of_skunk_1_plant.JPG
This is the top of what I think is the Skunk #1 plant. I'm not sure cause i mixed up the labels when germing them... i know i know too high

side_shot_of_skunk_1_plant_.JPG

this is a side shot of what i think is the skunk #1 16 inches tall 37 days in veg

Top_of_blueberry_pic_2.JPG

this is the top of what i think is the blueberry plant, i think its the bb plant because they say its the 1st plant to let you know when something is wrong your garden, and from what i'm told i have PH issue notice the twisting leaves

close_up_of_blueberry_plant_leaf.JPG

you see the leaves and i also think it has stunted growth compared to the other plant same birthday and all...

Clones Pics

clones_no_dome.JPG
6 clones, 4 strains. blueberry,Skunk #1, Afghan kush,skunk 47

Clones_.JPG
clones under dome and lights and there is a heating mat under too.

close_up_of_skunk_47_clone.JPG
notice the yellowing this clone was cut on 12/21/09. they say this is good ? is that true or i have issues ?

Skunk_47_clone_cut_on_12-21-09_yellowing_.JPG
another pic of the skunk 47 clone with yellowing issues

Afgan_kush_clove_cut_on_12-21-09.JPG
i know not a good shot but this is the Afghan kush cloned 12-21-09 with the same yellowing that the other clone has ?

PLEASE HELP WITH MY QUESTIONS !!!!!!!!!

UPDATE, UPDATE
Here are a couple of pics of my dry tub and box. The tub is a regular tub which I cut 2 holes on opposite sides for intake and exhaust. in the top right corner is where I place my 85 cfm fan, i took some iron hangers and lined them up next to each other. there is no air blowing directly on the buds the air is flowing around them evenly. I place the cover on top they are in complete darkness.
The box is a regular box i use to put the plants in complete darkness.

Back
Top Bottom