Gunjababy's Soil Closet Grow Blueberry and Skunk # 1

nobody has any thoughts on me trimming all the fan leaves????????????????
a_top_plant_at_67_days_in_flower.JPG

Plant_C-67_days_in_flower.JPG

6_7_days_in_flower.JPG

Hell I got a lighter, looks ready to me !! Nice buds gunjababy you say thats a bagseed baby !! Nice bag :peace:

Looking great :yummy: I would put it in dark for a few days and watch those trichs really change color....wont grow much more without leaves....I am doing this now with one of my plants ...as i flush it..I too took off a lot of fan leaves cause i found a banana and don't want it to grow any more just want to get all the resin i can out of it as i flush it...will keep it in dark for a week probably

Looking great :yummy: I would put it in dark for a few days and watch those trichs really change color....wont grow much more without leaves....I am doing this now with one of my plants ...as i flush it..I too took off a lot of fan leaves cause i found a banana and don't want it to grow any more just want to get all the resin i can out of it as i flush it...will keep it in dark for a week probably

WHAT a WEEK I've heard of 24-36 hrs or so.
so if i put in the dark now the trichs will start turning amber quicker ???

Good Looking Buds, They Aren't Far From Being Done, Alittle Longer.

Hey, About The Plant With Leaf & Stunted, Just A Thought Is It Time To Re-Pot & Its Rot-Bond ???

Hate to say it but i think you might have really fucked that plant. no leaf .... no photosynthesis.... it cant be good for the plant at all ....

but im tuned in otherwise its a great grow

nobody has any thoughts on me trimming all the fan leaves????????????????
a_top_plant_at_67_days_in_flower.JPG

Plant_C-67_days_in_flower.JPG

6_7_days_in_flower.JPG

Heya man, yah trimming the fan leaves was not the best thing to do. It would not be as critical as like a week ago, but I would throw them in the dark for 2 days and harvest. I'm not botanist, but I'm pretty sure it's no good. Even if they are too crappy for photosythesis, it will still draw in nutes from them if it has a defficiancy. So either way, they get used even in late flowring.

Other than that , looking great. Bagseed has giants nugs like that alot of the times hehe : ) I love the closet, thats awsome u can keep it at 75 with no type of air conditioning. The fox farm nutes looked like they turned out good. I'll be tuned in.

Back
Top Bottom