Gunja's 600W WW x NL Femed Coco Grow

gunja

Hello All and Welcome to my new Journal.

Setup is roughly the same as last time.

GROW ROOM

1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Growtent

AIR

Inline Exhaust Fan with carbon filter ducted to ceiling
Inline Intake Fan ducted to cool air supply
25cm circ fan

Unsure of the exact blowing capabilites but these badboys can cycle the rooms air in under 2 minutes.

Lights

600W MH for veg and HPS for flower

Nutrients

Canadian Express Max Coco (veg and flower)
Epsom salts
Superthrive
Potash for budding cycle (Don't know if i should use this)

STRAIN

White Widow has been crossed with Northern Lights and Skunk and a very stable sativa. White Widow gives a heavy indica effect mixed with a social high. This strains provides a nice mix of indica and sativa properties. This strain is a high yielder. The strain has a nice taste and grows well in wet / humid areas. A great new additive to our feminized list. The unique cross of White Widow, Northern Lights and Skunk gives a special taste with a great social high. It also represents excellent value for a feminized marijuana strain.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor
TYPE Indica Sativa Mix
PLANT HEIGHT Medium
FLOWERING TIME 8-10 Weeks
HARVEST Early Oct in the Northern hemisphere
YIELD Up too 700 gr. m2 indoor (LOL)

Allrighty then. Germinated 10 seeds and 7 sprouted. Guessing the low germ rate had something to do with my poor storage technique. Seeds have been stored for last four months..

Seedlings are in 1.2 gals of coco at present. Since sprouting another seed failed to make the surface so now I have 6 to work with. As these are femmed seeds i'm going to assume they're all female and the plant with the most vigorous growth will be put aside to become the mothership.

Light is about 3 feet away and am lowering a little each day.

Temp 70f
Humidity < 30% --------- Going to buy an humidifier

Heres an overview of where im at...
IMG_0530.jpg

Shot of best seedling

IMG_0531.jpg

Shot of the worst seedling

IMG_05321.jpg

Frost cloth is to stop the 'pitting' on top of coco when i water.

All insights, criticisms or comments welcome, Have a great day!

Hi I realy like your frost cloth..I use a turkey baster, to water,please try cns17 i used cana nuts my first coco grow,look at my plants in the grow journals with csn17 I am doing realy good Ithink. but I have recived no feed back from the pro growers.every 5 days I give them 20% runoff plus I have 15% perlight in my mix.and when I have used Maxecrop sea weed they grow to fast aaaa runing out of room..thank for your time Ironrider

hey guys and thanks for stopping by! Growth seems to be slow at present guess seedlings are getting used to their new homes.

My main concern is this guy. Was looking fine this morning and when I got home from work it had almost keeled over. I think it's toast but have y'all seen anything like it?

IMG_05331.jpg

Notice how the stem is fine at the top and the bottom but in the middle it looks quite anorexic?

Im currently watering at 1/6 strength nutes with a dash of epsom salts. This may be the dumbest question ever but the nutes im using are quite vague. It says to use 5mls of part 'a' and part 'b' per litre. Would this means 5mls of part 'a' MIXED with 5mls of of part 'b' per litre or (im praying not to be) that im double dosing???

Thanks guys

DAY 7 VEG

Growth seems quite slow...

Stumbled across an air cooler/humidifier at the hardware store.
Finally got RH up to 45-50%

Think I double dosed 2 feedings ago with part A and no Part B. Urghhh. Flushed with plain water but only 1 seedling is showing no ill effects of my blunder. (Maybe I shouldn't smoke before i water)

Having some problems uploading photos at the mo, ill give it a go tomorrow.

On a side note ive got some "Hollands Hope" seeds on order for my outdoor attempt this year going to start them off in the tent and see how they go...

As ill be away over the christmas holidays I don't have the time to germinate more seeds UNLESS I purchase some quick finishing AF seeds. What do you guys think? Should I give em a go?

Still Growing?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom