GuttaCannabis Dank Bag Seeds 1st Indoor CFL Organics Grow - Grow Journal 2015

:goodjob:bro , keep 'em green :Namaste:

Thank man I will try. I'm going to grab some cal mag tomorrow for the plants I was messing with my plants this morning doing a lite lst on them and as i was pulling and squeezing the plants i notice the one that was showing signs of deficiencies the stems felt real brittle and week, as i squeeze I could feel crushing inside and the other plant feels strong and sturdy so I'm almost positive that's it's a calcium problem.

How many lights - lumens do you have

I have 19 light running at 23 wats equivalent 100 and and all are 1600 lumen but 3 that's putting out 1300 lumens.

So in all it would be 437w 29,500 lumen's I think

50 days into veg

Good evening :420: so it's been 50 days today my plants have been veg in from seeds. finally pick up some cal mag yesterday gave them a feeding of that hopefully that will help my plant that was showing signs of calcium and mag deficiency. In another week they will be going into flowering but before I do that, this weekend I was going to attempt my first ever clones so wish me good luck guys
20150424_111203.jpg
20150424_110820.jpg
20150424_111235.jpg
20150424_110852.jpg
20150424_111308.jpg
20150424_110835.jpg
20150424_111046.jpg

looking good over there G! I love how you spread your cfls so nicely around the plants, and it seems like your plants agree with this notion :)
as for ph meter, it really doesnt have to be that expensive, you can pick up a cheap ph kit for a few bucks in your local hydro shop. it wont be as accurate as those digital meters, but it will at least give you the right idea about where you stand. I am in my first grow, and also using tap water, but i always get them into a balanced ph before i use them. the cheap kit works well for me so far. good luck:Namaste:

looking good over there G! I love how you spread your cfls so nicely around the plants, and it seems like your plants agree with this notion :)
as for ph meter, it really doesnt have to be that expensive, you can pick up a cheap ph kit for a few bucks in your local hydro shop. it wont be as accurate as those digital meters, but it will at least give you the right idea about where you stand. I am in my first grow, and also using tap water, but i always get them into a balanced ph before i use them. the cheap kit works well for me so far. good luck:Namaste:

I haven't given them tap water in a while I've been given them spring water I figured that would be my best bet since there a public spring well right down the street for me I figured it would have a safe ph to use since it's natural you think????

I have no clue about spring water ph, sorry. sounds luxurious though, hehe.
get the kit and it will put your mind at ease, it gives comfort knowing that you water by the rules.
good luck brother!

Lol cool thank for all the advice:thumb: and I'm definitely looking into "The Kit"

Ask Doc what the kit has...he'll say "microbes minerals and magic!" :)

Nice were do I start I wanna to squeeze as much info into my head as i possible can befor I start my next round I'm ordering some strains online

Doc Buds HiBrix Blend...we call it the "kit" for short cuz when its delivered its all in one convenient kit lol. We use promix hp, earthworm castings and the amendment he provides. Have you seen my plants bro? Thats a result if docs kit :)

Scrubby, my on-line search has been unfruitful. Can you provide me with a link to buy Doc's High Brix Kit? Or do I just have to ask him myself? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom