Guttamanes First Box Build & Grow Attempt 2014

re: Guttamanes First Box Build & Grow Attempt 2014

guttamane, Yes... looking real good! Quick question.. what is that you're using as a tie down on your girls?? :peace:
Hey man I am using some of those fuzzy pipe cleaners , I got them from Walmart for 88 cents from Walmart in the crafts section

Lol , damn man and you did not say anything .......Caterpillar that size would eat a plant overnight

I kinda thought maybe you were on to something, gotta cancel my amazon order now :)

Lmao

Hey gotta... How do u like but cfl set up. I may use that idea and arrange mine the same way. Looks like ur using the base to a dish rack.

Hey gotta... How do u like but cfl set up. I may use that idea and arrange mine the same way. Looks like ur using the base to a dish rack.

What's up man .........I guess it works decent it gets warm sometimes but when I catch it I can cool the box by simply opening the door some or adjusting the light height. But I haven't harvested a plant yet so I guess it's not fair for me to judge them but the appear to be working lol. Man that box was an kids armoire from ikea that I scored from Craigslist and that rack came in it there was 2 of them , if u look back a few pages you will see how it came but after a few bong rips and trips to lowes I have what you see there its 10 bulbs in there between 230-260 watts mixed spectrum 6500ks and 2700s.

20141016_105255.jpg
u
20141016_105250.jpg
just a few shots of some lower buds , just curious does this have some potency today makes day 64 since I flipped to 12/12

20141016_105255.jpg
u
20141016_105250.jpg
just a few shots of some lower buds , just curious does this have some potency today makes day 64 since I flipped to 12/12

Im not seeing a lot of trichome production yet on your girl. Trichomes is where the medicine is and the high will differ with the stage the trichome is at. This is where the clear trichome will give you more of a head high and a amber trichome will give you a body high. I would think those buds would still have some potency at your stage. Mine always does. I like to sample my strains at different stages of the grow so i know at what stage i enjoy the most for that strain. My hydro papaya was harvested around day 65 of flowering. I would start looking at tricomes through a jewelers loop to see if they are getting close to harvest.

When you took samples what method did you use to dry the bud

Im not seeing a lot of trichome production yet on your girl. Trichomes is where the medicine is and the high will differ with the stage the trichome is at. This is where the clear trichome will give you more of a head high and a amber trichome will give you a body high. I would think those buds would still have some potency at your stage. Mine always does. I like to sample my strains at different stages of the grow so i know at what stage i enjoy the most for that strain. My hydro papaya was harvested around day 65 of flowering. I would start looking at tricomes through a jewelers loop to see if they are getting close to harvest.

I do the same thing always try out anything I snip off to see where were at with them and we all seem to have our preferences of coloured tricomes. I perfer all milky with about 10-15% amber but with the outdoor grow humidity and mold will dictate when.

For my samples i always cut off a smaller stem with one or two small buds on it. I then hang it somewhere dark for 48 hours. Its usually still a little wet but its smokable in a bowl. If you want to smoke it as soon as you cut it all you have to do it put a small bud on a paper towel and put your microwave on defrost and heat for 10-15 seconds and then flip it over and repeat. It usually only takes about about 2 times in the microwave like this. My experience with a microwave was actually very good. Very flavorful and VERY POTENT. Its like the microwave radio activated the THC or something lol...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

20150116_035606.jpg
What's going on man , everything has been going well I have a ton of pics here is a few of the most recent harvest and some quick pics of what I have going on now.
20150115_092943.jpg
20150109_172237.jpg
20150114_144307.jpg
20150112_091217.jpg
20150115_094626.jpg
20141227_090649.jpg
20141214_115424.jpg
20141214_115424.jpg
20150112_091158.jpg
20141125_115407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom