H202

ROGER BALL

Hey y'all. It's me Roger Ball Has Been Called.

Magically a hose managed to slide under a 5g, 3/4 full bucket and pinch the supply like to my air. Now that the air is on some alge developed on the tubes of the pumps . Water looks good.

Last night when I seen it I diluted 1.5 mil into 1.5L res water and dumped it back in. It seemed to help a little bit.

I have a chiller. I'm just wondering if there's a formula to get rigid of just the alge, like a one time thing.

Supply line*
You can try to treat it, but personally...remove the hoses and any signs of algae. Then give your reservoir a shot of H202. Boil the hoses, do whatever is needed to get it all, replace them if you have to. If you nip it in the bud as they say, you can get a head of it.

Whatever method you choose, just don't do a half job, once it sets in, it'll be harder to manage, but not impossible.

You can try to treat it, but personally...remove the hoses and any signs of algae. Then give your reservoir a shot of H202. Boil the hoses, do whatever is needed to get it all, replace them if you have to. If you nip it in the bud as they say, you can get a head of it.

Whatever method you choose, just don't do a half job, once it sets in, it'll be harder to manage, but not impossible.

How much H202? (25g)(.75)

Back
Top Bottom