Hair folical test

Meli77

Looking for help on how to pass hair folical test. I stopped smoking 8 days ago, I normally smoke 1/2 a joint 4/5 days a week. My test is in 4 days. I have already bleached my hair out for 45min, the next day I re dyed. I have read the post about using vinager, clean and clear, t gel tic and flea shampoo and tide. My time after work is short. I guess my question is. How do I perform the steps, do the cleaning and bleaching/dying have to happen all in one day.

Yikes! People have to do all that to fool a hair follicle test? I think I'd go get an all-over wax (or, more likely, shave every hair off). After all, if I was a prospective employer, parole officer, et cetera who informed someone that they'd have to get a hair test done in four days, and that person then showed up with damaged/bleached/dyed hair... Well, in my mind at least, I'd know I was dealing with some kind of drug user even if the test came back negative. And I don't know the exact situation (nor is it any of my business), but if that was likely to be the case and there was any possibility at all that it could make a difference in my employment status and/or severity of punishment, I'd want the person to know indisputably that the substance in question... was just cannabis.

Good luck, whatever you end up doing! And please return to this thread to let us know what that ends up consisting of, and how things go.

True......I just think it would be suspicious, I was originally supposed to take a urine test long story short I missed the time because of a misunderstanding , now they want me to take a hair test

Yeah I would just stop doing all that carry on and just take the test and pray tbh. It's not possible to smoke weed and give clean samples unless you stop all together. I have to give a swab once a month and in 3 years I don't think I've had one that hasn't shown cannabis. How you handle it really depends on where you live and what your country's employment laws are. Here you could fail a test but make sure you don't lose you're job if you work it right but you just need to cross the border and the laws are completely different. Best of luck bit don't go destroying your hair with bleach and vinegar and whatever else. As someone else says it will be a giveaway for one and then it will just be a matter of time before you get pulled in to give a random test a little down the line and you'll have destroyed hair.

True......I just think it would be suspicious, I was originally supposed to take a urine test long story short I missed the time because of a misunderstanding , now they want me to take a hair test
Those events tell me they are suspicious of you now. They know missing a UA gives you time to flush (or just get it out of your system) so now they've gone the route of a test that you can't beat like you do a UA.
You've got several options now. You can use a product that promises to mess with your hair to the point where the test is useless; of course, they likely will notice your hair (you won't be the first person they've seen attempting this) and that won't go over well. However, this is your best option; I'd pick a product that has good reviews (try to avoid the ones that dramatically changes the appearance of your hair if you can) and definitely don't buy a discount brand.
Then there is the Britney Spears' haircut; remember when she was fighting in the Courts over her kids? There was a reason why she decided to sport a bald head after an especially stressful day in Court. Shaving completely prior to the test (the new growth will be clean if you are) will work of course and you'll pass, but if it doesn't get you fired on the spot, you will be "randomly" dropped within weeks or even days.
Let's be blunt, at this point, your employer is suspicious and unless the testing facility is incompetent (since you are posting here about this we can assume you believe the testing facility is a good one) you are going to fail (or you are going to "pass" in a suspicious manner) and you are screwed.
If your job is more important to you than consuming weed first you need to go to your doctor (prior to taking the test, this won't work after failing), take whatever tests he needs and get a recommendation for inpatient drug treatment. Then go to your employer's HR department and invoke the Family Medical Leave Act. Your employer must then allow you to take unpaid leave for treatment and your job will be safe if you successfully complete the treatment.
Of course, if you are unionized you need to immediately go to your union rep (prior to the test), tell them of the situation and follow to the letter what they tell you to do.
Or just get another job (it will be easier to do that now than after getting fired for drug use even if the prospective employer doesn't drug test), stop stressing over the test and buy yourself a new bong to celebrate the opportunities hopefully the new job will provide.

Then go to your employer's HR department and invoke the Family Medical Leave Act. Your employer must then allow you to take unpaid leave for treatment and your job will be safe if you successfully complete the treatment.

As mentioned this depends on what country your in. I'm guessing this advice is for someone staying in the US yeah? Good advice tbf and sounds like it works in the same way as here in Scotland kinda.

Maybe you should request that they do the same, so you can see who your working for... or maybe weave your usage in with religion. They don’t want to fire you because of your religious beliefs, do they? I’m sure the local news would find it interesting that a company would fire a person over religious differences.
You might as well go full throttle and fight... Are you less of a person because of your usage? Your time is your time, and don’t get medicated on the job. Sorry, this BS pisses me off. Don’t listen to me. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom