Took hair follicle test today

So here's MY journey.

I am Afr-Amer female with closed cropped natural hair.

SAT - Soaked scalp/hair in vinegar with shower cap for 30 min. Added Clear n clean on top for another 15 min. Thrn added baking soda mixed with water to make a paste.gor another 30 min. Washed with tide left on bout 5 min. Then washed with flea n tick shampoo. Then washed with Aloe Rid Old Style.

SUN - same process without baking soda cuz i couldnt find it

Mon - same process. Then bleached with 50 vol

Tue - DAY OF TEST - Vinegar clean and clear yide flea n tick Aloe Rid and Zydot. Then dyed brown and washed with Aloe and Zydot again.

Now the wait. Will post with results.
Hey y'all. I wanted to share more with everyone basically about the hypocrisy of our country with regard to drugs and alcohol.

So the reason I've had to take a hair follicle drug test was because back in Sept my daughter got shot by her boyfriend and kids father. She's fine by the way and he's in prison. At the time I was living and working in Germany so my grandkids were taken into DFCS custody. Naturally I packed up and moved back to Atlanta. Thankfully my job was able to transfer me to their location in P'tree City GA and I was able to purchase a home and move in by November. I HAD to have a stable home in order to get custody of my grandbabies. Can you believe they WON'T GIVE THEM TO ME UNTIL I PASS THIS HAIR FOLLICLE TEST?!? Now here's where they hypocrisy comes in. One of the visits the worker wanted to see where the kids would be sleeping. My basement is completely finished carpeted with full bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The night before my daughter had company so when we went down to the basement there were empty liquor bottles. She said NOTHING. So its ok if we're alcoholics but if I test positive for weed my grandbabies have to stay in fostercare.
Get those babies and carry on with life. Do well out there and be good my friend.

:welcome: to :420: @corchris50 ...wishing you luck :goodluck:

Nobody deserves that stress for enjoying a plant. It's just wrong. F%&k you Richard Nixon Ronald raegan and co with your war on drugs. U hurt many productive citizens. And I m not even american
Don't blame the POTUS's, it's big pharma and their lobbyists lining the pockets of corrupt senators and congressmen/women that's keeping it illegal, that's not much better but it's more accurate :rofl: and BTW old Ron took a bullet while serving his country...got all respect, took a few for my country as well :thumb:
You should grab your daughter and grand children and move back to europe
What a fucking situation
America pffff
Retired Army Ranger here, I've been on all the continents, in over 22 countries, they all leave something to be desired, nothings perfect, but we live with what we got and what we're used to, and yeah the US may be effed up, but if so, why in TF is everyone trying to break down the borders to get in :rofl:

After 22 years of wars and battles, I'm all for peace, and everyone getting along, like here on these pages, we're all from different walks of life, and nationalities, and we do fine. People, not Governments, are going to make the world a better place, one friendship at a time :peace::snowboating: okay ima shut up now :popcorn:

Well I will have results tomorrow Tue March 3, 2020. Thank y'all all so much for the support and good wishes. You've no idea how much it means. Total strangers sharing in and feeling my pain on this journey. It truly means EVERYTHING. As I have said before, I am absolutely claiming victory cuz there's no other way this can end...PERIODT. ...stay tuned

Even if I did meth or cocaine or opioids but WEED???
Oh well NOT giving up on my grandbabies. My friend offered me a room in her house so my daughter and kids can move into my house without the influence of their "drug-addicted" grandma. The caseworker said that would work until they CLOSE THE CASE on May 12.

Back
Top Bottom