Happy zig zag man!

wwwdotnakes

see how happy you can make your zig zag man...

000000000000000000000003055.jpg

think hes a happy man or what?
greetings to everyone here... im new to 420... ever since OG went down i have been AWAL... but im back now... happy new years guys

wwwdotnakes said:
see how happy you can make your zig zag man...

think hes a happy man or what?
greetings to everyone here... im new to 420... ever since OG went down i have been AWAL... but im back now... happy new years guys
I used to use so many Zig-Zags that the Zig-Zag man had a tattoo of me on his left arm......:cheesygrinsmiley:

Started using the handy little papers with Zouave's picture on them in 1964 when I was 15. They used to cost a nickel a pack and you got 100 leaves plus when you ran out there was always a couple of extra leaves under the cardboard in the pack. Now they cost over a buck and there are only 33 leaves and no extras under the cardboard. That's over sixty times as much as they used to cost. In 1894 Maurice and Jacques Braunstein invented the process of interleaving papers and called their papers Zig-Zag®, the term used to describe the interleaving process. Pot smokers made a little known company famous in the sixties. At that time very few people rolled their own because a pack of cigarettes only cost about a quarter so why bother to roll your own.

Now THAT Is one happy zig zag!! :)

Akornpatch said:
Excellant bud! I'll take a couple of those please. LOL

please make sure to post your pics thru our Gallery! Site Rules.

can i get a link to where you put the pics... like i said... im new

just curious whats the reasoning behind having all members post their pics thru the sites gallery? those sick buds i posted last week look all weak now that the pics are shrunk and no more hi res they look whack

btw nice bud man almost looks like the stuff i smoke

Very nice. Thats a pretty big bud.

Back
Top Bottom