Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

The Wife and I watch it every night to go to sleep too, we love it...

hell yeah this movie is funny as fuck, i loved it

cant wait for the sequal

I love this movie to its awesome!!!!!!!!!!! The moral to the story is when u get high DO NOT GO 2 WHITECASTLE ull leave the weed which is just wrong

have any of you seen the movie "GRASS" its about the history of marijuana its funny and interesting

Haha I love that movie. Me and my friends went to Cedar Point last summer and we were toking the last night and watching that movie and got on the internet to find the nearest white castle. Of course it was 2 hours away but I mean shit it's White Castle. We made it at like 3 am. Wow was that the best meal ever. 10 Whitecastles, 2 large fries, and 2 cokes. I KILLED EM! Haha best week of my life. Plus I rode the tallest roller coaster in the world at the time high. Oh yea the coaster is also 420 ft just so u all kno ;-).

I absolutely love that movie, but the thing that sucks is I live in South Florida currently, and there are no white castles down here. And people actually tell me they have had white castle, then tell me they got it at Publix in the frozen food section. Sickens me. Well I am moving back to NY in two weeks and I am gonna enjoy that succulent taste of heaven again...

Please don't mention Harold and Kumar. I get cravings for white castle and then realize I'm stuck in florida and there are none!!!

I love that movie.

haha...yea my fav part was when he married that bundle of joy too...infact kal penn was at my college recently and unfortunately he said the sequel will NOT be in Amsterdam...that blows...bt he promissed it'll still be better than white castle~ (..i mean the movie)

i want some white castle! they dont have it here so we have to get the frozen ones :(

Great stoner film. Fucking funny, can't wait for tha sequel to come out. Tha cheetah scene reminded me of tha time I got a bear stoned at a zoo. Didn't get caught and it was crazy as hell, seeing tha bear smile after each hit was blown in it's face.

There is a sequel coming out too, starting right where they left off. Thats right, Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam.

Best part is when they ride the cheetah. I love to bake and watch that movie, but I havn't seen it in awhile so I'm going to rent it tonight.

LMFAO, that's what I was gonna say. The first time i saw the movie it was an instant classic with me. I even put off watching it cause I thought it was going to be dumb.

Not really, different, but still good.

Back
Top Bottom