Harvest Time! Top buds or whole plant?

I tried a staggered harvest for the first time on my recent harvest and I was pleasantly surprised. I left the bottom third for an extra 6 days and I got decent buds instead of larf.
Very nice man! I think that's the route I'm going to take.

Interesting topic. I have considered doing this a few times. I never followed through with it though. I don't see indoor plants getting big enough for it to really matter. I use the lower buds to help with harvest time. I lolly pop my plants so there is very little waste from the lower buds.

Hell, there really is no waste. What isn't bud will make other useful things.

Interesting topic. I have considered doing this a few times. I never followed through with it though. I don't see indoor plants getting big enough for it to really matter. I use the lower buds to help with harvest time. I lolly pop my plants so there is very little waste from the lower buds.

I never have to lollipop my plants. It just happens naturally ... from my goats! haha:oops::rip:

118764267_3441727029200383_7920469903464556220_n.jpg

Yep.

Funny story to go along with that picture. Years back when Washington and Oregon first went medical. A pig farmer started using leaf from a grower to feed his pigs. Food cost went way down. Some time after that he donated a bunch of pork products to the school system. When the school system found out what he fed his pigs they gave FREE food back. F**king idiots LMAO

Hogs eat all kinds of things. Can't digest teeth (or their fillings), though.

When it comes to the question of "What did my lunch have for lunch," leaves aren't even worth thinking about, lol.

Back
Top Bottom