Has any one grown auto red poison?

Yeah she seems to be doing well. Hopefully she get some big fat buds on her. She took a bit longer to show flowers didn't start until week 5. I really don't understand what's going on with the seed tho I might let the pod dry out a bit to encourage the root to grow. The not red red poison does have some highlights of purple on the buds and it's full of crystals.:volcano-smiley:

That's what I like to here lots of crystals makes quality buds :)let us know how that spare seed goes, like if it gets anywhere.
Thought I might aswell show abit of my bloody skunk here since its red poisons offspring.
Definately has some weird leaf growth plus bleaching but lots of purp/red and trichomes :)
11041372_1569657366649461_596135438_n.jpg
IMAG14473.jpg

Looks pretty cool that's what i wss hoping for with my last red poison but i got some kronic buds anyways. I'm always annoyed when a seed doesn't pop, but i think this halfway shit is pissing me off. Im putting it somewhere warmer for today. Hopefully that helps plus she'll have some sun and proper air flow fuck its annoying tho.

Yeah that's what I was thinking starting this one I've got 2 other seeds and I'm sure one will be bound to not be same colour.
it does that hard to decide what to do with them aswell.
hopefully that works for you, some of my current seedlings are in need of some warmth with cooler weather setting in so im going to get some my cfls onto it nice and close.
i hear you there man nothing worse then buying proper seeds and have em go retarded from the get go or not even sprout.

Started my last red poison today the other one hasn't done anything at all... So the last one must be started my other strike auto is 68 cm tall and green the whole way threw if she buds up as nice as the other a guess would be about 70g.

Thats with all autos they really don't like any stress at all and with there limited lit spans its probably best to transfer directly into final pot after first used for germination my newest one went from her jiffy pod straight to her big 25l. Most people say 11l is enough but i dont want want any kind of limitations on her roots. I also find if its a bigger pot there's less chance of over watering.

She does look funny in a big pot when shes only 3cm wide. And pics of whatever you're growing are always welcome we love pics around here ^_^

I do all my growing outside kinda so I'm dependent on the sun. Well that and a 30w 6400k for night a bit. My little girl is only 3 days old so no point in putting a pic they all look the same at that age unless you've messed something up. I've noticed that mine have had the first set of leaves wave after about two weeks not sure if anyone else has had this but from what I've read it's normal. Personally i might switch to a heavy yeilding auto they can go for up to 120 days and produce tons of bud up and still stay short about 1.5m but with some lst you could probably keep em down to around 80-100cm. I'll put a pic of the lil one in this thread on Sunday when i update my journal.

Hi I grow Red Poisons as well at the moment and I only grow them Outdoor. I have 5 Plants from 5 Seeds. They also took me so long to get them big as big and strong as the are now, ts horrifying.

It's one of the best smokes I've ever had can't really describe the taste kinda funky mine turned a slight purple think I got nearly 2oz from it I kinda neglected it though was put in the corner of my tent with all my photoperiod plants that was on 12/12 I would definitely get it again wish they did a photoperiod one

Back
Top Bottom