hashish

nice vid... way to much paper tho...

i like to use less paper, more MJ..

nice vid... way to much paper tho...

i like to use less paper, more MJ..

lol i agree.. i dont normally use blunts but i did for the vid. there were only 2 sets of lungs on that blunt so i didnt want to make it super huge:) but MMMmmm was it tasty :)

Woooowow what a fuckin awwwwsome vid.you have mad skills,no you got them Woo-Tang style skills.I just got in from smokin my getto shit and saw the link and started watching,you had me at "Hashish".But wow again nice I wish I saw that last night what a mess I made.Its cool to know a true insomniac who puffs.Keep em comming. Pete packed a pipe of perfect purple pugent pot.

re. your vid - I love the way you take your time and do a good job. If you took another slab of the black hash and added it on top of the kif cream filling before you rolled it you could make oreo cookie hash. "keep on rolling"!! :peace:

This is great, nice Buds and Brown btw :=)

765_thumb.jpg

Love the hash/kief swiss rolls and the last picture was beautiful. If you're ever around the Niagara area we should match it up one time.

Edit: Shit I completely forgot this was old as i was replying, I'm very, very sorry for bringing this thread back. It was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom