Have a question about what Led's I should go with?

Fric

Hello all
Going to be starting a journal soon i hope :) I'm making a 4x5 tent, Want to start with Lights first Talked to Sara From TopLed and she recommended Mars2 1200 wt.

I also was looking at EXTREME LED Grow Light and Sol LED Grow Light from https://www.------------.com/LED-Grow-Lights.htm

Are these Expensive leds worth there money? If so, I rather get the best lights I can
if its going to make very little difference I rather save the money :)
Any thoughts?

PS: dont want the heat from HPS

Thanks

I am running Top led grow light 144x3. I just got three of them and going to order 5 more soon. Man I will tell you don't be fooled with the nice looking lights with the high price tags. You will find most are using the same LED's and parts inside. Right now as we all know there is a lot of company's and people ripping us off. I trust only our fellow growers not the company's who all say they are the best. Ok take this in mind. Look at a UFO light price. I that is not a rip off then I don't know what is. Some of them are like 190$ and up for a little round light. Then if you look at the light band you can buy This 300 watt light that has a better band. 100x3w led grow light. There are more lights out there I would be talking about but on 420mag I have to use our sponsors links only. If you got money to wast and want a over priced light then go buy but look at color bands and power and you will see they are the same if not worse then some that are cheaper. One huge reason that makes some way cheaper is the have warehouse's in the US and other country's so it cuts out the huge shipping charge that most company's are hiding in there price. I know this from owning a store and I am dealing with three company's right now but its the shipping that would make lights I can get for 160$ ea cost 399$ from shipping. Sorry about the long rant I hope something I said help's you make the right choice that you will good about doing. Happy Growing.

Thanks For your advice going with Mars2 1200 in Flower and a Reflector LED Grow Light 48x3w for mom and Clones.
Thanks

Sweet choice. I will try the Mars soon. I have read a ton of good things about them. The reflector's are working great for me. I am using one of the 144x3 On my mother and some of my clones. I will be flowering with 5 of them. Good luck Happy Growing.

Back
Top Bottom