Have any of you tried the paper bag drying method and the regular method for it?

The123321

I only have the room for 1 tent and I am doing autos in a perpetual harvest so the light is on in the tent 24/0. I want good odor control. I have looked into ways to dry in the tent with plants in it. The only 1 I found is the paper bag method though I wonder if it has the same quality as drying the regular way in a tent. What do you think? Have you tried both? How do the two compare? DO you know of any different ways to dry in the tent with plants in the tent on there?

I use the paper bag drying method. It slows the drying process down, which I like, and helps to preserve the terpenes. The quality seemed better than when I dried the plants by hanging them in my basement. The cure was quicker too. I don't do much curing anymore since I switched to oils and edibles though.
I've never used a tent for anything but sleeping, lol.

The only time I use paper bags is for testing bud, but then again, I have 2 of the collapsable drying racks which I hand in the room with my flower tent as there is no light in that room and rh stays in the 40-60 range and temps generally under 60F so perfect conditions for drying and also curing if I am lazy and leave it in the rack lol

The only time I use paper bags is for testing bud, but then again, I have 2 of the collapsable drying racks which I hand in the room with my flower tent as there is no light in that room and rh stays in the 40-60 range and temps generally under 60F so perfect conditions for drying and also curing if I am lazy and leave it in the rack lol
Thanks. There is no light in the flower tent?

Thanks. If you use paper bags do you hang them in your tent with lights on? Does it smell as much or more when drying and when curing than when it was in flowering in the tent?

Back
Top Bottom