Have You tried this detox product? I need some advice.

Jeha420

Hello Everybody:Namaste:

I need some advice, of course. I have been a daily smoker for about a year now, and recently landed a job that pays well, and seems like a great fit for me, problem is after my background check, I am going to have to provide a routine drug screen (Urine). As of today I have stopped smoking. I figure I have roughly 2 weeks before I am called in to pee. I just found out on Monday that I am in the hiring process, now I need to be clean for this test. I bought some detox stuff on Amazon ( the only one with a lot of good reviews), and I wanted to find out if any of you have tried this product: DETOXIFY THE EXTRA STUFF.

I am 5'2" about 155 pounds. I already drink tons of water, and I am hoping (actually praying) that I can pee clean for this. My other and somewhat awkward plan is to ask a clean friend for a urine sample. At this time I am kind of going back and forth, I'd rather do a detox than ask a friend for pee you know what I mean? Any feedback from people who have tried this product?

Thank You!:circle-of-love:

THC metabolites are not water soluble. Nothing can clean thc metabolites out of your urine. Detox kits work by using dilution to dilute the ratio of thc metabolites to urine by volume.
You're going to need to sub with synthetic or someone elses clean urine to pass. If you go with someone elses urine then practice with water first to get your temp within range.

I went to a job interview at an employment agency. They sent me to a hole in the wall employment testing place to get tested. 3rd test but all years apart. Well the lady buzzs me in, place looks like a pawn shop, and has me empty my pockets. I was prepared for a light search so i put the visine in my sock. Well next she says....pull up pant leggs and bam there it is. Busted red handed....lmao. so worth the memory!

Only one ive evey failed

Just hide it in the shorts, they are never allowed to touch you. Visine and vinegar does not work. If you're a light smoker dilution can work.

Back
Top Bottom