Havest my plants now they're over drying! Help!

HazeMan

I harvested my plant last friday, and I trimmed off only the big fan leaves for now. I hung the full plant in a dark closet up stairs. I put a fan on low in the room with the closet cracked to keep the air from getting stagnant. It hasn't rained since the harvest so the humidity is down and the plant is pretty much bone dry already. Is this how it should be after only 4 days? I wanted it to slow dry for a week, and then jar it for a month. After all my impatience in the past, I just want this harvest to be good and for the chlorophyll taste to be gone. Should I just ignore the dryness of the plant and keep it hanging? I know I can put some moisture back into the plant with a few orange peels, or a celery stick, but is this mandatory? Is there anything I can do now? Thanks for the help!

Trim it up and put it in a jar..... If there is still moisture in the bud it will rehydrate itself... Depending on how dense it is will usually determine how long you will hang dry for.... Are the stems snappy or bendy?
Check out the links in this section How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Scroll down to the curing section and do some reading... :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom