hawaiian time

vaping

had some babys under 18 hrs lights and put them out april. some sexed and some are still growing. because the days are getting longer should i put the females back in the lights on 12 by 12 to keep the females budding?

does that mean the females won,t return to growth stage? with the longer days.

You would have to bring them in for the 18hrs or supply outdoor lighting to get then back into the growth stage. It is always 12/12 in HI so no longer days here. You have to veg inside unless you have autoflower strains.

Whats up Vaping. Howzit? Dogstick is right , you would have to bring them in in order to keep them vegging. However generally marijuana plants need a minimum of 15 hours of light in order to stay in veg. 15 hours wont give you huge growth but the plant will stay in aveg. When I harden off seedlings or clones to go outdoor after vegging them indoor, I start them on a 3 week long process of hardeing and adjusting to the new light schedule of 15/9 or 5 hour on and 9 hours off. Just wanted to point that out just in-case you decide you want them to veg further. But the answer is yes if you want them to continue to flower then leave them as they are.

Back
Top Bottom