Hawaii grower needs help

vaping

i started my seeds indoors and put them outside to sex. with the days getting shorter will it make my females bud faster? what about after dec 21 ? will i have to keep the babys indoors on 12 x 12 . to keep my buds tight?

Plants can't initiate flowering until they reach sexual maturity. So to answer ur question,no it won't make them bud faster putting them outside. IMO, outside plants take longer to finish because unless u know what ur doin we don't typically tend to manipulate the photoperiod and as a result the plants grow tall and bushy until the seasons (photoperiod) change. Indoors, u can flower a plant when ever (after its reached sexual maturity). This normally starts to become evident around week four of veg from seed from what I gathered from reading. I like clones. Because as long as the mom is sexually mature, u can flower the clones as soon as they take root. U can also set indoor lights to 12/12 to sex ur plants as well. Hope this helps some.:peace:

I have to agree with BWC BayArea.
Mine plants are outside here in Hawaii and only get about 9 hours of direct sun. So if you keep them inside (not an option for me) you can control everything about them. By the way we have 12/12 all the time it just shifts with the season. The 12/12 just moves around. :grinjoint:

I have to agree with BWC BayArea.
Mine plants are outside here in Hawaii and only get about 9 hours of direct sun. So if you keep them inside (not an option for me) you can control everything about them. By the way we have 12/12 all the time it just shifts with the season. The 12/12 just moves around. :grinjoint:

aloha , I live on molokai and I am allowed 7 plants which doesn,t seem to ever last. do you have any ideas how to make a plant yeald more?

Increasing Yeild

do you have any ideas how to make a plant yeald more?

Plenty of people have plenty ideas that my help u. It will just take time (on ur part) to search the threads. Some members put countless hours in compiling info. Some members spend hours reading the info available here. Its evident in some of their grow journals which tells me the info is good. I'm one of those people. Your question has no simple answer. It will only cause others to ask u more questions. My suggestion is to start here>How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Try reading up on LSTing and pruning. Good luck to you. :peace:

aloha , I live on molokai and I am allowed 7 plants which doesn,t seem to ever last. do you have any ideas how to make a plant yeald more?

Aloha Sis vaping, ever thought of "supercropping"? It will double your top colas by allowing 2 main colas instead of 1 for every site you perform this method on. There is more on this method in the growroom tab under how to grow marijuana. You could also go to youtube for videos on EXACTLY how to do this.
Hope this helps.
Aloha No
The Flyin' Hawaiian

Seven 20 foot tall plants would last ya real nice :).

Planting your babies in spring then harvesting in fall will get you some bigguns if cared for decently.

For the islands I recommend you consider mold and PM resistant strains as well. As budrot is quite common in climates like yours.

Back
Top Bottom