Hay smell

Wait for other opinions, but that's natural from my take. It's the early part of the drying process, a lot of plants have that aroma when first cut. It will be replaced by the strain's characteristics as it dries and later cures.

Yeah that's normal. You just need to wait. From my 2 grows experience in my case it takes 4-7 days drying then 7 days of curing to have the nice weed smell. Before that it s kind of hay in fact. I say kind of cause for example I have a green crack that is drying in dry bags and even if there is the hay smell, there is still the exceptional fruity smell on top of it!

Bud is a bit like wine. It loses its nice smell and flavour for a while in the early stages, then over time it regains it, after going through a stage where it’s not very tasty. It continues to improve over time- to a point. A blueberry strain I used to grow had the most incredible blueberry smell during flowering. I never smelled it again after harvest, till I let some cure for over nine months, then i discovered it smelled like blueberries again.

Bud is a bit like wine. It loses its nice smell and flavour for a while in the early stages, then over time it regains it, after going through a stage where it’s not very tasty. It continues to improve over time- to a point. A blueberry strain I used to grow had the most incredible blueberry smell during flowering. I never smelled it again after harvest, till I let some cure for over nine months, then i discovered it smelled like blueberries again.
I wish I could produce enough to allow big curing time like you re doing. I think I m gonna think about the next seeds I ll be popping

I love this post. Just saying :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom