HC Licensed Grow - 6KW - Master Kush

end user

Staring a licensed grow. The the first video will be the temp veg area as I'm waiting for the electrician to wire up the rest of it and put in the final wall.

Were talkin 6 lights and putting them on a flip from another 14 light room about 15 feet away.

The current set up is...

Plants: Master Kush x 39
Medium: Pro Mix HP
Food: Flora Nova/Thrive Alive Red/Benefox/Floralicious Plus/SM 90

Currently the plants are in 1 gal pots. When they get root bound they'll be put into 3 gal and then into 7gal.

I'll update as the room gets finished. I'll also be adding a live 24/7 webcam just have to wire up the building for network access and bring in internet access from another building down the property. This was my first webcam that is still going 24/7 Live webcam (Licensed Grow)

[youtube]6_XjHhGhpq4[/youtube]

Re: HC Licensed Grow/6KW/Master Kush

Small update. Transplanted them into 2 gallon pots and topped them. About 4 more weeks of veg to go. Monday/Tuesday I'm gonna put the light on a light rail to spread the plants out as bit. Will also be switching to a new gigital ballast from High Beams https://www.hydrotek.ca/en/product.php?id=1259

[youtube]K4bKUjqEQlM[/youtube]

A few weeks later update. Have about two more weeks of vegging left.

I have switched from Flora Nova in veg to Nutrilife Heavy Harvest Line
Nutrilife Products > Nutrients

I switched to a digital ballast HiBeams Hydrotek indoor gardening supplier

I also installed a light rail to keep the power consumption down in the veg stage.

Here are some video of the light rail

Sideways video

[youtube]pm-Fuvu-Pig[/youtube]

Front view

[youtube]ezpZ2MtOlOQ[/youtube]

$380 seems pretty expensive for a 1Kw dimmable when models from Lumatek, Galaxy, and Quantum are going for $247-$260. Hope it's a good one.

BtW, I don't visit Youtube GR links. Do you have pictures in your gallery here that you could post?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom