NLxBB day 20
IMGP1973.jpg
IMGP1974.jpg

Various fam shots...
IMGP1975.jpg
IMGP1976.jpg

IMGP1988.jpg
IMGP1990.jpg

damn the BT is look great so is the WHITE WIDOW damn everything is looking great keep it up. still cant believe this is your FIRST GROW.

I've been counting both, figure that flowers appeared 10-12 days after you switched the lights. From stuff I've been reading and what I'm seeing with my own eyes you'll be happier if you go a week or two longer than you're probably thinking of. If I'd have chopped at 8 weeks from 12/12 I'd have wasted this grow, now I'm about to harvest some ripe, kick ass buds.

This ak48 was just blah a week ago, and that was over 10 weeks after 12/12. This week she's blowing me away. And the website says it's a 7-8 week plant. So go by your plants, not by what the book says. I'll send you a good link on the subject of when the plants are ready if you're interested.

I've been counting both, figure that flowers appeared 10-12 days after you switched the lights. From stuff I've been reading and what I'm seeing with my own eyes you'll be happier if you go a week or two longer than you're probably thinking of. If I'd have chopped at 8 weeks from 12/12 I'd have wasted this grow, now I'm about to harvest some ripe, kick ass buds.

This ak48 was just blah a week ago, and that was over 10 weeks after 12/12. This week she's blowing me away. And the website says it's a 7-8 week plant. So go by your plants, not by what the book says. I'll send you a good link on the subject of when the plants are ready if you're interested.

Yeah, agreed. I figure I will wait until 30-40% of the trichomes turn amber under a microscope....then I will harvest her. And yeah...she is just now starting to swell, so I definiately don't want to cut her to early!

Hey BT, I'm subbed on this one. I know a little late but it looks like it'll be worth it! That mother is a trip man, love that plant! I'm interested in your NL. I'm thinking about doin that one in a SOG with a 1000W HPS, 12/12 from seed. Gonna be cool to see how yours do. Good job.

Hey BT, I'm subbed on this one. I know a little late but it looks like it'll be worth it! That mother is a trip man, love that plant! I'm interested in your NL. I'm thinking about doin that one in a SOG with a 1000W HPS, 12/12 from seed. Gonna be cool to see how yours do. Good job.

Welcome. Thanks for following.

UPDATE: Just got back from a NYC business trip. My bt mother has just finished 8 weeks of 12/12. Here are some pics of her trichs as of about 10 minutes ago.

I am thinking that she needs to go one more week, as I only see clear and milky trichs...no amber.

Do you guys agree with my assessment?

Image191.jpg
Image201.jpg
Image213.jpg

ok, BT, it's been almost a week. wherrr yat? i just read this entire journal & i'm exhausted....feel like i did this grow myself! LOL! just a couple of things. it's been proven many times that mirrors eat light & the best wall covering is flat white. it's in u're cervantes growers bible(nobody can read all that, everything's in there). also, u might try using a 3gal pot instead of 2 gal. i think it might be a better choice for cutting down on pot size. there almost the same width as a 2gal & it would give u more room for roots. just a thought....oh, thats a REALLY nice set-up & u're grow looks fantastic. keep it up.

ok, BT, it's been almost a week. wherrr yat? i just read this entire journal & i'm exhausted....feel like i did this grow myself! LOL! just a couple of things. it's been proven many times that mirrors eat light & the best wall covering is flat white. it's in u're cervantes growers bible(nobody can read all that, everything's in there). also, u might try using a 3gal pot instead of 2 gal. i think it might be a better choice for cutting down on pot size. there almost the same width as a 2gal & it would give u more room for roots. just a thought....oh, thats a REALLY nice set-up & u're grow looks fantastic. keep it up.

Hahaha...thansk for the enthusiam!!! Tonight there will be picks....or tomorrow morning at the latest. Because....yes, I am harvesting my big ol Bt mother either tonight or tomorrow.

I put her Wednesday in a dark and cold bathroom to stress her for a final trich production push.

I will take lots of pics and report on the wet and dry weight. Stay tuned...almost there.

All other plants are looking great...only 2 weeks from harvest for 3 other guys.

3 gallon buckets.... you know where to get these? Home Depot seems to only have 2 and 5 gal buckets for a reasonible price. Are there 3 gal paint style buckets with no holes on the bottom? Need to find some...good idea!

i haven't checked lately, but i believe HTG SUPPLY has the 3 gal. i use their 5 & 7 gal. for my mothers. of course mine don't have holes 'cause the moms r in DWC, but i'm sure they have what u're looking for. i'll be looking for u're pics. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom