24/7 Live webcam (Licensed Grow)

end user

This is my friends licensed medical garden where I set up a 24/7 webcam. Currently Jan 2011 its 4 weeks into flower.

(Lights on 5pm PST - 5AM PST)

Set up

Bubba Kush x 15 (he just got a increase so the room will get much more crowded with plants)

DR 240
2x Lumatek 1000w
1x Lightenergy 1000w
Matador Co2 controller
Co2 Bottle
Hydrotek air cooled tubes.
2x 6" vortex fans (1 for air cooled lights, 1 for room filtering)
Hilite 4 light timer board.
Flame Defender
10 gal pots
Pro Mix HP

Food
GH Nova
Kool Bloom Liquid/Dry
Pro Guard
Cal Max
NutriBoost
Benefox

user136429_pic530660_1289272545.jpg

The video stream will improve over time. I'm planning on putting together a wide angle webcam or several cams at once at each corner in the next few months.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Damn really good grow. I didn't even know you could put up a continuous cam like you did. Well you prbly see me check in every and then man, stay bro.

Damn really good grow. I didn't even know you could put up a continuous cam like you did. Well you prbly see me check in every and then man, stay bro.

Yah its pretty simple with Flash Media/Encoder and a webcam. Its pretty cheap for the serve also. I was originally doing it through Ustream but they banned me from there once they saw it. Then I talked to a commercial provider and their lawyer said as long as its medical its all good.

Great looking grow and plants. Sweet idea with the webcam, would love to be able to see my plants while I was away :).

BC

Love it!

:party: <----Who invited these guys...........:)

end user is the cam in relation to the recent regs. that are going to make it mandatory for the Legality of the grow? Is this a "DEMO"?

As CO. was and or is debating that?? Just curious as I rarely post is this area.

end user is the cam in relation to the recent regs. that are going to make it mandatory for the Legality of the grow? Is this a "DEMO"?

As CO. was and or is debating that?? Just curious as I rarely post is this area.

Well for now this is a demo of how clean a medical garden can be and not "grow op" like what most people would think.

My main idea for the site is to eventually (in the next two months) have a site dedicated to Canadian medical growers that lists all equipment that is CSA/ETL/etc.. approved. How to on setting up a room, finding an electrician, inspectors, etc... to get it all approved and done right from the start.

Its not gonna be a advocacy site for legalisation or helping people get a license but to show them what to do after they have their license.

SO I haven't been to the garden for a few weeks as my buddy who owns it takes care of it pretty good so far. Went there yesterday to take some photos and videos.

Images

P1152125.jpg
P1152124.jpg
P1152123.jpg
P1152120.jpg
P1152119.jpg
P1152117.jpg
P1152116.jpg
P1152114.jpg
P1152113.jpg

Videos

[youtube]xVvuQzRcuG8[/youtube]