am5.JPG

Bucko

bu21.JPG

bu31.JPG

bu4.JPG

Illadelph

ill.JPG

Post em up:cheer:

I got something special on the way.. but i need to see some more sick pieces to keep me interested in the mean time! :popcorn:

very nice pieces you have there. I especially like the second one, beautiful artwork!

Thanks for the pics!
:hippy:

Here is a brand new piece that I should have in my hands by the end of the week. Lets hope it makes it through the mail in one piece. This is an an inline bubbler blown by the originator and creator of the inline diffuser: HOPS. He came together with another glass blower by the name of TRE and they blew out this sick in-line bub. Pretty sure this Hops*Tre collab piece is one of a kind.

1588.JPG

2401.jpg

Here is the slide I bought to go along with the Hops*Tre collab. Its blown by Royal which makes these sick slides with ice pinches instead of holes. I hope its a cool as they're said to be.

royal.jpg

My bro has a piece exactly like this. It has a mushroom in the looking glass.

Sweet man! Can you post pics?! I think I've seen that piece before. Let me guess he bought it at frolics in exton? Isn't that the piece with the bowl carved out of a geode or was that the other one? I saw it there like a month ago, so..

They look great but how do they hit?

The illadelph rips, hands down.

The dry bucko piece is the best dry bowl I've ever smoked from, curiously smooth hits from a dry piece.

The amar bubbler has never been hit before, but it does have a diffused downstem so I'd imagine it would be a nice toke, just have no need for it with the illadelph.

The hops piece should be here within a few days and I'll let you know how that works out :smokin:

Sweet man! Can you post pics?! I think I've seen that piece before. Let me guess he bought it at frolics in exton? Isn't that the piece with the bowl carved out of a geode or was that the other one? I saw it there like a month ago, so..

Yup, same one. He wanted to get the geode but it sold the day before he got paid.

Back
Top Bottom