I've been waiting too long for this

Respect

I finally got it. I dropped 321 dollars on my 19 and a half inch cobalt blue Illadelph straight tube bong. It is glorious. I just ripped hard as shit and my head is soooo heavy. I miss bong highs so much. I'm already in love with it. The added bonus is the ash-catcher which clearly was built for the bong. The whole thing rips cleaner than anything I've ever hit. Testing the water level was incredible.

bong9.jpg

bong_ashcatcher.jpg

closeup3.jpg

slide_bowl.jpg

rip.jpg

Re: I've been waiting to long for this

Slick contraption, especially like that last action shot. Why do you prefer tinted glass over clear glass?

Glad you were finally united with your dream peice, I'm sure you'll treat it nice and keep it hygienic.

Cheers and congratulations on the new aquisition.

Re: I've been waiting to long for this

Slick contraption, especially like that last action shot. Why do you prefer tinted glass over clear glass?

Two reasons, first because it was the larger piece available for 300 dollars which is all I had and second beacuse the resin build up is less apparent for a longer time. This combined with the ash catcher means I won't have to clean it that often. I was originally going for a beautiful frosted Illadelph but they disappear quickly from the shelves and I was too late.

I had to laugh when I saw the first pic. I said to myself "WTF, burn_it wears drag and nail polish when he pulls a bong!", then I saw the other pics. Phew!!! lol.
I love the glass. Great pics matey.

You know it man, gotta rock the purple sparkles:cheesygrinsmiley: They are the fingers of my loving girlfriend.

Congrats man, that is a beautiful piece. Any idea what the wall thickness is? Ice pinches? I can't really see some of it around the joint. Haha, also is the A/C downstem slit diffused or do my eyes deceive me?

Thank you for answering my questionnaire. :laughtwo:

I would have to inquire as to the thickness though it feels heavy and sturdy. It has the standard 3 ice pinches with almost 10inches for ice. The cobalt blue female is diffused but the ash catcher is double diffused, at both places where it hits water!

Thanks so much everybody!

I had to laugh when I saw the first pic. I said to myself "WTF, burn_it wears drag and nail polish when he pulls a bong!", then I saw the other pics. Phew!!! lol.
I love the glass. Great pics matey.

I was also stunned and had the "WTF" look on my face as I scrolled down, lol But then I saw the action shot.. :laughtwo:

Looks like one hell of a piece. That ash catcher is sick! Nice buy! It's been a while since I've seen a dark colored glass bong like yours, very nice choice. That bong will definitely get you fuct up ;)

Woooo! That little...I mean huge... number is straight smokin!

Great buy man. Enjoy a rip for me. Haha.

I was also stunned and had the "WTF" look on my face as I scrolled down, lol But then I saw the action shot.. :laughtwo:

Looks like one hell of a piece. That ash catcher is sick! Nice buy! It's been a while since I've seen a dark colored glass bong like yours, very nice choice. That bong will definitely get you fuct up ;)

I almost want to the say ash catcher is nicer than the bong itself. It cuts down on cleaning the bong, its easier to clean itself, it cuts down on how often you have to change the bong water, it's double diffused, it makes ashing the bowl head easy and I love the two chamber design. It was $125 but one of the most practical buys I have made. I had a 60 dollar "pre-cooler" but they don't even come close. Now I may have to do a product review for it.

BudMan- I'm trying but I can't find no bud for myself right now! By the end of the night I'll milk the whole thing though!

piece is sick dude!

I just broke my "ashcatcher" but I wanna know where to get that Illadelph joint ???

Does it have a name I could look for???

I meant just the ashcatcher

Is it possible to use it on any GonG or do Illadelph come in funky sizes or something?

Back
Top Bottom