Heads keep with my pad

dave_the_stoner

i live in a shitty apartment complex, and the fuckin managment keeps puttin notices on my door saying they want to see inside my apartment for purposes of selling the property, or inspections or this or that or the other fuckin thing, but i have devised a plan to keep my illegal activities hidden, with an empty stack of boxes with holes in then to allow me to put the 5 gal bucket with the plant hidden safely inside, but this fucks with me because i have to keep my plant in the dark all god damn day long, so what my question is, is how damaging to the growth cycle is this going to be, if this shit keeps up? it seems to happen eveery week or two. im runnin a 1000wHPS.w/ 12/12 lighting

Re: Fuck heads keep fuckin with my pad

Any disturbance to the light cycle is bad.

It puts undue stress on the plants, and can cause unwanted growth patterns.

My advice would be to find a way to make your 'grow stash' light-proof so you don't have to leave your plants in the dark.

^^ Indeed!!

Unfortunatly, if you alter the light cycles at all you may end up ruining the whole harvest..... wouldn't want that!!

the electricity can only be measured building to building, theres alot of apartments in each building and i've talked to the maintenance guy and by a fluke coincidence he just up and told me that growing wouldnt be any worry, as far as electricity goes because they cant pin point where its being used, and since the managment pays for the shit, i get a little more bang fotr my buck.

yeah still 1000 watts is alot for 1 plant. but i would put it in a box with a floresent to keep the photoperiod. youll be cool with that. just make it light tight and hide the wires.

i got one piece of shit flourescent 18" $10.00 piece of crap, do you thi8nk that might do it, or should i get a couple more from k-mart?

depending on how long you need it for. i would just use it to keep them in the cycle. i wouldnt recomend doing it over a day with put getting a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom