Heat problem growbox 250w

Vaskkk

Hello guys, i just bought a growbox with a 250w hps that i had previously, basically i have a 10mm extractor and two little fans, the temperature is going crazy due also to the fact that it's august and 30c outside.. i ordered another single extraxctor and i will put it on the top of the growbox.. there is something i can do to bring down the temp at at least 28? I have the impression that the combination hps and growbox doesn't go very well.. but currently i just spent a lot of money and made a stupid mistake

20230818_175953.jpg

20230818_175950.jpg

20230818_175945.jpg

I just set up the tent, before i was sharing the ac with the plants so i was able to control the temperature, i will buy a small conditioner at 20 euros and try put it all the time inside.. the temp is already 30.5 so i need to turn off the lights, thank you.. also yeah there will be an intake soon i'm waiting the delivery, i think in winter will be perfect but yeah.. buying a 300w led light will terminate the problem.. right?

I just set up the tent, before i was sharing the ac with the plants so i was able to control the temperature, i will buy a small conditioner at 20 euros and try put it all the time inside.. the temp is already 30.5 so i need to turn off the lights, thank you.. also yeah there will be an intake soon i'm waiting the delivery, i think in winter will be perfect but yeah.. buying a 300w led light will terminate the problem.. right?
Yes, it'll sure make it a lot more manageable, esp if you have the option to move the driver off the lamp fixture

With the ac i'm keeping the temperature good but some leafes have a problem.. i'll send a photo i'm in the most aboundant part of the fertilizer so maybe that's the problem the last pic are some of the heat problem result.. nothing changed but it's not worse so

20230821_141239.jpg

20230821_141146.jpg

20230821_141340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom